Clayton Teek

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Password1234, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Password1234 Augur

I like that there's a new NPC for daily tasks for characters over 95 in PoK now. He seems to imply that he can port you to your destination, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone figured this out or am I just misreading his text?
  2. Tvarian Augur

He was just pushed into activity on test. He will replace the guard in EWK for the daily HAs. There will only be 2 instead of 4 dailies, and also the Gribbles HAs will be removed from the list of possible dailies. New ones, including EoK HAs, will be added to the list. He will be able to port you to the NPC giving the HA from PoK.

Probably see him activate on live in the next big patch. (along with merc upgrades and SK nerf)
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

He was active on live servers(at least on AB), he gave me 2 quests, one was a heroic task in neriak 4'th gate(do the quest, the npc gives you), the other quest was an "empty string", which just filled up in the quest-log, and the "send to npc" didn't work.

I suspect he was not meant to go live yet...

Seems untested...
  4. Tvarian Augur

There's a thread on the Veteran's forum about SK nerf. In that post someone posted the update notes that went to Test on Feb 8th. It had the info about Clayton included in it. So whatever he has now, it's probably not completed on live yet.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

We do have a forum specifically for test-notes you know, in case you don't want to dig in that flame-fest...:p