Classic start FV LOOT PVP TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Boogatti, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Kahna Augur

What is that supposed to accomplish? They will just reroll on the good server.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Depends.

EQ2 had a prison server, any account sent there was completely locked out from creating a character on any other servers.
  3. verbatim Elder

I think we should have forums where you have to pay kr to post new threads.
  4. Rcbauer Augur

didn't you post this before?

Take your own advice.
  5. verbatim Elder

Not me but others have. :p
  6. Kahna Augur

And they made new accounts and rerolled on the real servers again over there too.
  7. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Shout out to the real EQ content providers.

Corydon Coles likes this.
  8. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

9. Rcbauer Augur

So you just quoted them, verbatim?

Thank you and try the tenderloin!
  10. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

11. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

12. Zrender Augur

I'm in. As long as it's permadeath, drop all items, account is deleted and you're sent a bill for $50 when you die ;-P
    Dragon Jockey and Corydon Coles like this.
  13. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

14. Hirbow Augur

I really do hope they bring two servers one being a PvP. At the end of the day, there has to be a trash bin server were all the toxic people can go and kill each other
    Hekkthebank likes this.
  15. Rcbauer Augur

Except they won't . They can be toxic on regular servers because there's not much anyone can do abou .
  16. PotatoPowa Elder

I would play the crap out of such a server. I'd say start a non pvp server at the same time for the crybabies. If the pvp one fails, merge them. We'd need a careful thought on rulesets though. Things can get spiteful on pvp, there'd have to be ways to minimize weaponized petitions so GMs aren't getting constant "he said a bad word" petitions. That's why I suggest good/evil teams, with a language barrier. Also training and so on should be allowed. Not because it's a nice thing to do, but to minimize petitions - players would need to know they're entering a jungle where the wild things are and anything goes (short of using 3rd party cheats etc). I also suggest open world zone / evil instance / good instance. So bluebies can get some safe havens in the game world. (And some places - noobie zones & commonlands tunnel - should be safe zones so trade can still happen, etc.)
  17. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Last I checked, common lands tunnel near shady was all safe zone already and you couldn't damage each other.
  18. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Very true. The most toxic players are paper tigers.
  19. Maneuvre Augur

[IMG]
  20. mark Augur

i wish they did a pvp server as the third server so all the pvp would be happy even make it a 3 month seasonal one maybe,i will not play on it but people should be able to get some dreams come true.