Chanter since nerf

Discussion in 'Casters' started by porky, Oct 27, 2016.

1. gotwar Gotcharms

What is immune to fog of memories in EOK?

To answer the other poster, Mind Storm was fixed so that it's mana return portion was capped. It's actually been capped for a long while, but the return mechanic was broken, now it's not.

It's really not that bad. Enchanter is still very powerful solo/group/raid. No idea what anyone's complaining about @_@
    RPoo and Sindaiann like this.
  2. Sindaiann Augur

My guess, he tried to blur something that you can't even aggro, like a quest NPC.

Have had no issues blurring anything and you should see what I did all weekend for people in Chardok.

#OnlyKillWhatYouGotta
    gotwar likes this.
  3. Vance Vargson Lorekeeper

Sarnaks in the group mission "Before the Siege". They are not quest npcs; they are kos and will aggro. Memblur may be working well in most zones but they've opened the door for flagging blur resistant mobs. It's a slippery slope from here, mark my words.
    Nandary Griefs likes this.
  4. EnchFWO Augur

OP - There has been no nerf or change that has kept Enchanters from being top of the line since, like, ever. Every "nerf" thrown at us is easily remedied by a change in playstyle to accommodate it. So, ignore any of the negative things you have heard; Enchanters are still a powerhouse and always will be until the end of EQ.

As for mobs resisting blur... I honestly don't see the issue. We've dealt with CC restrictions on mobs in different aspects for ages. IF blur was indeed added to possible restrictions it just means one more thing we have to learn and overcome. This is one of the first expacs that hasn't completely gutted the use of CC but has encouraged it. So, I'm not going to go down the pessimistic road just yet... there could be multiple other reasons for blur not working that don't have to do with it being 'blocked'.
    RPoo likes this.
  5. Nandary Griefs Lorekeeper

F that noise!:mad:
    Back to baz.
  6. Brohg Augur

To be fair, enchanters were pretty shady in a couple years' raids, since their dps was all charm-based at that time and far (FAR) too powerful to be allowed in actual raids.
    EnchFWO likes this.