Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lateryn Augur

Love their update lies. Upgrades don't do when the queue does nothing and players are only getting in when you reset it, before it breaks again.
  2. Ziffiz New Member

Think im done. Ill leave it with the rest of you login poopsockers. I dont know if I can get past the disgust to check back later.
  3. Flea Lorekeeper

4. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Dupes already? What's the nature of it (don't say how to do it)? And where did you hear this?
  5. Turkeygoblin New Member

Yeah that's the worst part. The queue is a lie. Now there was just a login server restart and all servers showed up as LOCKED. But for a lucky few that clicked at the right time anyways, they got in. Everyone else? We're back to a fake queue.
  6. Hemocrit New Member

This should have been anticipated...
  7. Whoops Augur

Anyone else notice that there are so many posts in this thread from nearly the same time that they've ended up sharing post numbers? There are like 19 different #913 lol.
  8. Koronu187 Elder

prob 0 chance ull get money back.

Yep definitely suck I did the exact same thing
  9. Rigid New Member

Its confirmed, theres images if you look. And its not a hard process. Posting how shouldnt matter, its on reddit...so not really a secret
  10. Nadiil Journeyman

Sweet, made it in on the last reset
  11. AgentofChange Augur

Chances of getting in before the next "login reset"? lul nice queue daybreak. Don't get in? BACK OF THE LINE
  12. MaestroM Augur

The repeated post numbers are likely from other threads that have been merged into my beautiful beautiful mega thread.
    Ellise, Sithil and Bongjohnsilvers like this.
  13. Cannan Journeyman

they are deleting every other thread and redirecting them here.
  14. Merothasweyles New Member

15. ianchudson Journeyman

16. Celatus Augur

Whats the deal with duping are the servers really going to need to be wiped?
  17. Lateryn Augur

Just admit the "queue" is just a lie. It's not actually doing anything. No one gets in waiting in queue. Your login server can only let in x amount of people before it breaks again. And for some reason you are only resetting it every hour or so. Your improvements are pointless or straight out lies. Either keep resetting the server every 5-10 minutes or admit you are throttling the server on purpose only allowing so many in every hour.
    Jeffrey Lebowski likes this.
  18. Ghalea New Member

Speed things along? I'm still here and the queue times is still climbing.
  19. bobjones1208 Augur

20. ZerksTheLizard Journeyman

Hey guys if you get in be sure to dupe your steadfast satchels :D:cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.