Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alaric New Member

guessing the server just went down cause I cant even get into the server select anymore
  2. Mashef Augur

They already pre-paid for a month. Losing interest isn't going to happen after 2.5 hours. If you hvae other things to do you do them and when it works flawlessly the next few weeks you move on.

However, it is annoying and it isn't moving. They need another queue "restart" to let a wave of people in.
  3. Slayan Journeyman

ROFL, now in the Q and getting times out priceless
  4. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

Back to not even getting to server selection screen... lol this is getting funny now..
  5. Tyche Elder

restarting the queue to let the next 5 people in
    Ellise and Tulerezzer Fujimoto like this.
  6. fooledme3times New Member

b/c Daybreak is a garbage company
    Tamat likes this.
  7. Gigahurtz New Member

They're most likely restarting the login server. They've been doing this every thirty minutes or so.
  8. Ghalea New Member

They are actually resetting the login server. You weren't kicked for inactivity.
  9. Tamat New Member

Because, Daybreak. The key word is break.
  10. Tyche Elder

might not want to start spending krono's right now.
  11. Slayan Journeyman

And now it tells me it cant connect to the internet once again Priceless
  12. AgentofChange Augur

THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF A QUEUE.

So now I'm back to the bottom of the list good god what the kind of system is this
  13. Sithil Elder

Good job updating the patcher with the msg that Agnarr is open and available yet NO ONE can login. Also queue means a line of people that can log on in order. Resetting the login server is not a queue. Dumbasses!
  14. Kixel Journeyman

$14.99 to wait to do nothing. Thanks bois!
  15. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Yeah gonna go play some ESO. Ah well.
  16. Piku Elder

This will just be deleted and takes time away from the devs trying to fix things. Why post this?
  17. Rigid New Member

Wouldnt suprise me if they did a wipe due to the dupe bug. Granted... Duping rusty weapons isnt a huge advantage.
  18. Piku Elder

This will just be deleted and takes time away from the devs trying to fix things. Why post this? They know you're pissed.
  19. ChangedName Lorekeeper

If Devs are deleting posts, EQ is doomed.
  20. ianchudson Journeyman

Mepps has stopped posting. I think he is hiding in a hole.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.