Camp ownership question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Galliana, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Schadenfreude Augur

Ten years ago certainly but they have mostly moved on to more lucrative games. On FV it's almost exclusively Americans (as you would expect as 95%+ of the server population is American). At this point in the game's lifespan virtually no one cares about reputation. Point of fact I can only think of one person currently on FV who has such a bad rep no one will touch him and that's only because he's a bit more reckless in his antics than anyone else.

Bot for days straight right at a portal in ToFS? Totally fine. Exploit Kael guards for an entire week? Not a problem. Sit in Great Divide unattended for so long you have 300 of one collectible for sale? Carry on my wayward son.
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

This is my camp. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Without me, my camp is useless. Without my camp, I am useless. I must swing my blade true. I must do more damage than my enemy who is trying to out damage me. I must out damage him before he out damages me.

My camp and I know that what counts in leveling is not the mobs we pull, the noise of our blade, nor the corpses we make. We know that it is the damage that counts.
    GoneFission likes this.
  3. Thraine Augur

if someone responds to a campcheck or a tell i wont take their mobs, but if ive sent repeated tells with no response, mobs are up, and the guy at the camp is acting a like afk bots .. camps open :)