Brekt Transfers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Yimin, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

No one is against people on Brekt and FV being able to transfer between each other; there is simply no justification for them transferring to any other server. The reason why is that people would go to servers like FV, buy raid gear, and then transfer to another server and use that raid gear to deceive other players that they are experienced raiders when they are not. It is better to have an honest undergeared recruit than a dishonest and over geared one. With the former you at least know what you are getting and that they will need trained; the latter you have to learn the hardway, which affects a huge number of people's time.
  2. Yimin Augur

I have no idea why you keep claiming I am upset with zero proof of it at all ! Let me make this clear for you , I am not upset . I started a Mage on Quarm with the goal to beat OMM and I reached that goal ! Since my time here I have made many friends and will remain on Brekt ,with a small amount of help from DBM Brekt can be as popular as FV . FV is not a prison server ! People start a character there and people freely transfer there it has nothing to do with being punished ... FV is the most popular live server for a reason , and my goal is to make Brekt a popular server , first thing it needs is a raid guild , so people will be able to buy and sell raid loot and coin ....Once this happens people might transfer here and or start characters here !

YiMin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I think Daybreak has missed yet another easy opportunity for relatively easy income. They shoot themselves in the foot over and over with all these missed opportunities and the player base are the ones who suffer.
    Funk, Bludfist and Yimin like this.
  4. Dawdle Augur

This is not a missed opp. If so many people really wanted to go to Brek they would just re-roll. No transfers, you can check in but you can never leave, there's is no good reason to let people go to Brek from FV.

It's so easy to lvl on FV Yimin.You got 30 people in a guild to there? 5 grp.s of 6, you can plvl that to 110 in a month. 2 months later and everybody is on their way. Much faster than waiting for this to get done. In fact if you could do that I would bet that a guild that determined would become one of FV's best.

FV already has 1 of the best guilds in EQ, we have two guilds that regularly clear RoS once a week and another 2 that are clearing EoK. You don't see those guilds going anywhere so I suggest you guys pack up and come over to FV. Brek to FV transfer probably ok, FV to Brek never going to happen.

FV does well because we have a way to replace raiders lost to attrition. Brek is going to suck no matter what DB does and allowing people to leave FV will just hurt FV and for what? because some people aren't happy on Brek?

The truth is we have a lot of good and honest over geared recruits, people that come in from other servers with Krono, people that know how to lvl fast/max aa's, great players from other guilds and we don't need to mess with it. If it's not broke don't fix it. Leave FV alone.
  5. Yimin Augur

This is in fact a missed opportuinty just like Gyruika Godofwar said ! Many want to leave the over crowding on FV for greener pastures and by the way we dont just want transfers from FV we want free transfer from every server to Brekt just like Zek has ! And no one wants to re-roll a character they have been playing for months and some cases for years !

YiMin
  6. Larkin Lorekeeper

Most people have already quit playing on Brekt. On a good day you might see 20 people in pok when you do /who. They need to either merge Brekt with another server or allow transfers to FV.
  7. Yimin Augur

On a good day we get 100 ! With some help from DBG we can turn this server around ....

YiMin
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I really wish that Daybreak would do what you've asked and others want but I think it might be better at this point for them to let everyone transfer off to FV or just merge it with FV and be done with it. They are so focused on TLP that they have ignored a lot of issues with Live servers and even Test (instances on Test stop loading and get all wonky after about a week to ten days of up time after a patch or server reset), the issues with Zek being dead, the older TLPs with small populations, the issues with Brekt, the issues with AB etc.

I am not sure if it is an issue of lack of resources or if management is not letting the teams fix the issues or what but it is definitely frustrating.
    Yimin, Funk and So Happy like this.