Brekt Transfers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Yimin, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Yimin Augur

Can we please make it possible to transfer toon from Brekt to FV and FV to Brekt ! There two server have the same rule set one is over populated and one is under populated ....

YiMin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Dawdle Augur

No it cannot be done. On FV we have billions of plat. The cost of Krono on Brek is nothing so allowing people to transfer to Brek from FV is like giving them a free lifetime membership and it's also a breach of player trust because the rules state you will never be able to leave FV.
    Allowing transfers off FV to anywhere else will cause massive problems. To fix the problems with FV being over populated they just need to add AoC to live.
    The thing I hate most about playing a server that has a difficult rule set and or toughing it out and struggling to accomplish things is when the Devs open the servers up to transfers and allow people from very affluent servers to transfer there. They tried that with Zek and everybody left because of it. The worst part about that was that the people that really wanted to play by those server rules just quite.
    Anyway I get the point but we can always just covert everything to Krono and move if we want. When you do it that way the Krono go through an exchange of some sort. You cash out on FV at 4.2m to 4.5m per Krono and you buy back in on Brek at what 1.5m? There's nobody there so I cannot imagine the cost being that high.
    Does Brek need to be able to transfer to FV? Now I don't know. They cannot merge servers very well so I don't want to see that and if all the active players leave Brek what happens? I don't think Brek has done anything current or worth transferring to FV have they?
  3. Yimin Augur

First of all Krono are going for 2 million on Brekt ,also they can increase in value if there is demand on fBrekt for krono , Also some on FV want to transfer to Brekt cause they feel FV has become toxic ! Also at one time you could transfer from any server to FV and from FV to any server and as far as I can remember it never caused any issue ...

YiMin
  4. Dawdle Augur

Sorry but it will become an exploit and it cannot be done. If you can transfer you won't be buying Krono for plat to move you'll be selling Krono for plat to transfer. People will just covert Krono to plat and transfer every week as long as they can still make profits. It'll effect both servers economy's and it's not fair to the people on Brek. If you don't see the problem with that then I don't know what else to say.
    We can always leave FV and it's not that toxic but people do fight over camps. Trust me I know but the solution isn't running away. DB can address that issue buy just adding AoC, that would go a long way in decreasing toxic behavior. The best thing that ever happened to EQ was instancing. What do you do when kids are fighting? You separate them but DB cannot allow transfers off of FV.
    Maybe what DB needs is a new FV server. If the next TLP server is with FV rules, role play, free trade, grouping by alignment, only one toon, the whole nine yards then I would except a lot of people will leave FV. That's what DB should offer us. They took the rule set some of us wanted and changed it and we got stuck here. FV isn't even the server I singed up for anymore... That has also created toxicity.
  5. Dawdle Augur

They never intentionally allowed server transfers off of FV that was a CS mess up and it was ended the min it did start causing problems or it would of gone unnoticed and you'd still be able to transfer.
    You can transfer from almost any server to FV you just can't leave, ever. FV's gear and plat belong to only FV, it's a dumping ground, and as I said there is so much plat on FV you cannot allow people to leave with it you have to convert your plat to Krono and then go start over.
    Brek doesn't have anything to offer really. Population is to low so taking Krono there means nothing because there is nothing to buy.
    If you are going to edit plz just continue with a new post but it's like I just said "Maybe what DB needs is a new FV server. If the next TLP server is with FV rules, role play, free trade, grouping by alignment, only one toon, the whole nine yards then I would except a lot of people will leave FV. That's what DB should offer us. They took the rule set some of us wanted and changed it and we got stuck here. FV isn't even the server I singed up for anymore... That has also created toxicity"
  6. Yimin Augur

You were in fact allowed to transfer to and from FV many years ago and it was not by mistake ! And I edited my post 15 minutes be for you made you comment so dont play games by making it seem I edited your response ! And DBG has a new FV server its called Brekt and its under populated , but many on FV with the same rule set as Brekt want to transfer off letting them go to the other free trade server will help all out, Brekt can be one of the most popular server with only a small amount of help from the DBG Derv team ...I look forward to their help on this matter ...

YiMin
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. Tankks New Member

1. TankksNew Member
      Hey Roxx!

I know these are special servers, however they are interchangeable and kind of one way destinations. Are there any plans to ever allow transfers between them? Any information on plans would be greatly appreciated thanks!
    2. RoxxlyyCommunity Relations
      We don't currently have any plans to change current transfer rules, unfortunately!
  8. Yimin Augur

What servers were you talking about ? Cause that's not clear here at all ! And also her response gives me hope ...

YiMin
  9. Tankks New Member

Sorry. The title was FV and Brekt.

Theres no hope at this time lol
  10. Yimin Augur

Well thank you for the information this is very bad news :(

YiMin
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

One has to take into consideration that Brekt was created with the intention of it being the dumping ground for characters after the current challenge round of the Quarm server ended. Sadly we have not seen another round of Quarm since the first. So it is possible that their hesitance to allow transfers between these two servers could be due to them planning to use do more Quarm events in the near future.
    It should also be noted that the rulesets of the two servers are not identical. FV is built around roleplay rules which includes special rules regarding No Drop (Trade) items. Brekt, however, is effectively just a Live server that uses FV's No Drop rules. That said, the No Drop rules are the sole reason why transfers are restricted regarding these servers.
  12. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I don't understand why people roll on prison servers, then get upset that they are stuck on a prison server.
  13. Funk Augur

Brekt began as a special server named Quarm, and it was not a prison when people started there. The prison began after the special events ended and they decided to make the change and rename the server Brekt with the new server free trade rules. I'm 99.999% sure those of us with a Quarm tag never had the chance to get out before this change.

It's absolutely absurd that DBG will not throw us a bone and allow the purchace of transfer tokens off Brekt. There has never been end game raiding...people would not be leaving with mass quantities of raid gear to take to another server because not a single TBM, EoK, RoS raid has been beaten there.

So any argument from some random person from another server saying it would be bad to allow people to transfer off Brekt holds no weight, not directed at your comment Dythan, just in general.

Allowing the purchase of transfer Tokens on Brekt only makes DBG money, in fact other people would have no clue where you came from on your new destination server. Absolutely zero negative affect on anyone!
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Except Quarm and brekt were separate servers. It was clearly posted that Quarm peeps would be moved to a new, FV style server at the end of the event. Anyone who rolled on Quarm knew the deal. For those who came to brekt after the Quarm dump, knew it was a special rules set server, one of those rules being no transfers.
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

That server was Brekt; and the only reason for the no transfers thing was the same reason as there was no transfers off FV; so that people cannot buy what would require raids on other servers.
  16. Funk Augur

But the fact remains that no current raids have been beaten on Brekt, no raids from the previous expansion EoK have been beaten on Brekt. No raids from TBM have been beaten on Brekt, or TDS. So there is zero raid gear for anyone to take with them anywhere.

It's a dead server and absolutely zero reason for DBG to ignore those peoples attempts to get off that server so they can enjoy the game with other players.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yimin like this.
  17. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Zero reason that those people cannot simply start a character on a different server.
  18. Funk Augur

Tell us though, how would a few people transferring off Brekt affect you?
    It wouldn't....you would have no idea who is from where...just as you do now.
    A person may be attached to their character still just the same, have achievements and other things.

Whatever reason that a player may want to keep their character and pay DBG to move really should make no difference to you...because you would not be affected in any negative way. Yet you post against others trying to enjoy the game and get to join a guild and raid or whatever they wish to do.

You have no dog in this fight, yet you keep posting against it.
    Bludfist, Gyurika Godofwar and Yimin like this.
  19. Yimin Augur

Brekt and FV have same rule set so there is no reason we can't transfer to each others server , and also Zek has a special rule set where you can kill other players and anyone can transfer on there full raid geared out gun anyone there and then after you stomp the server a new one you can transfer back to a blue server ! also who is getting up set ? Asking for something to be done in not losing control of your emotions !

YiMin
  20. Warpeace Augur

Lets start with some truth. Brekt was a prison server just like FV (it was a FV clone). At some point Brekt is going to be allowed to either transfer or merge with FV. Prefer transfers over a merger and the chaos that would produce. Honestly at some point it should allow transfers both way.

If you started on Berkt and are suddenly saying you didn't know the way it would play out (rules and or restrictions) thats hard to believe. It was clearly posted before the sever opened.

Being upset about your own choice is amazing.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Dythan like this.