BREKT IS RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yimin, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Oakenblade Augur

Brekt is a 1-way ticket. Think carefully before making permanent decisions. Aside from my post above, feel free to get with me on Drinal to discuss further details as to why you might be disinclined to take that plunge.
  2. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ...

YiMin
  3. Yimin Augur

What other have said about Brekt server !!!

I have found my play time on Brekt to be like the old days in EQ where people love to group and hang out , Brekt is a very friendly server ! The bonus of Brekt is you can buy almost anything and many times noobs are given items for free or very cheap ....

YImin

PS !!! Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ..
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ...

YiMin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Sheex Augur

Congratulations on all you have achieved on the Brekt server, Yimin. I’m a big fan of you playing there, and can think of no one better to promote and call that server home. With your leadership, efforts, and skills, I have no doubt that the server will accomplish many, many great things.

Kind regards,
    Yimin likes this.
  6. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a few more players and one raid guild ! Brekt is like FV but with no role playing , almost anything can be bought or sold here .also like FV we have a 50 percent exp bonus 24-7 , It would be very supportive of DBG to allow a guild to transfer here for free if they are willing to and are raiders , thank you for your time!!!

YiMIn

PS I do really believe this would save Brekt from becoming a dead server !