Brand New to EQ about to Unsubcribe.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NewtoEQ, Jun 18, 2020.

1. jeskola pheerie

Had me until

Everyone is an expert around here. I once had a lemonade stand, so let me tell you what changes this business needs to make it run better...
  2. Erronn New Member

And everyone has the right to offer their advice based upon their previous experience - unlike rude immature troll posts such as yours that offer no help...
  3. Pikollo Augur

Play on Selo. No wait times. More to see. Faster xp so not grindy.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Why does this offend you? Small people believe everyone else with any modicum of success are lying.
  5. Thalliius Augur

I had an old friend who was going to join Aradune after not playing EQ in over 15 years, but he can't play with his work hours because he's stuck in the queue for 2 hours starting at 9PM EST..
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

7. nagash101 Augur

do you honestly think that patch shortened the queue? No, it's from people quitting. Go check out low level zones and mid level zones. There are about half the picks up, a lot of people quit. My level 20 enchanter can't find a group now.
  8. Dyzalot Augur

Unless a bunch of people quit since Tuesday then the patch made a difference. Queue times during prime time have been cut in half from my experience. It still isn't acceptable and I sure hope they can improve on that but to claim the patch did nothing to address the queues seems pretty disingenuous to me.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

Quite likely a number of people did quit, but also I'd bet a large number of people also leveled out of the 20s already during the Xp bonus. There were multiple thousand toons on the entire time and no way to know how many were in queue, it's possible the number of people in the queue wasn't as huge as it felt (would also explain reluctance for another server)
  10. Ghostdog New Member

I find it interesting that I had Zero difficulty logging on the favored realm to create a New Character .
    I do have many years invested in EQ and love it this is not my first progression realm . But then afterward you can not get access to your new character .
    I have unlimited time to play , ie whenever I wish .
    I choose NOT to play during sleeping hours .

I encourage you as a new player to give another realm a chance . I will if they stabilize this horrid trial we are experiencing right now . There are some great helpful players around . They halp with weapons gear even bags and plat on many realms. Live included. I have many years paid in advance and still love to do the adventure.
  11. jeskola pheerie

It adds up, I've read too many posts on here where people cite their non-applicable life experience as a reason why they have the magical answer to fix it all that Darkpaw can't come up with.
  12. Lyrical Augur

Does my 7 million in sales business count enough for my opinion to matter? See as a greedy capitalist who is in the business to continue paying both my bills and my employees bills, the very last thing Im interested in seeing in my review section is that customers are leaving. I dont want to lose even one........ESPECIALLY recurring monthly payment customers. Yep Im debt free, have money, dont need to work any more............but I will be darned if Im going to still go to work and just sit back and watch customers not be happy and leave in droves due to complete lack of customer service and incompetence. I would be buying a pallet load of chapstick and be busy as heck kissing butts to get them back or I would retire. Dumbest thing Ive ever heard of to spend money to keep a business running and do nothing about a leaky customer outflow. Might as well turn the AC down to 65 in a 100 degree day and and forget to close the windows..........then walk by those windows and do nothing.......or even get an employee to close the windows. Screw it...just break the windows and dont fix them, who needs windows right?
  13. jeskola pheerie

Let's assume you are not full of it and really do run a multi-million dollar small business. You are still nothing like Daybreak. They are owned by an investor, and all that matters to him is the end result - is this thing he bought and added to his portfolio making him money or not? I seriously doubt he even knows what EverQuest is - they bought Daybreak when H1Z1 battle Royale or whatever and Walking Dead were both hot, they just wanted some of that sweet zombie/battle Royale money