bonus xp calc?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oldkracow, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Natigo New Member

you are full of , stop spreading lies...already tested %'s per kill on 3 diff servers...a live server, progression server and the event server...stop lying, you aren't helping anyone...and this brings a question up...if you are in fact getting an exp bonus, as you stated to be getting 50% instead of 150%, why are you even on here? and why would you defend them even tho you are only getting a 3rd of what was advertised?
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Just learn from this point they use it as a false advertising gimick is all.
    I thought the same thing 150% but it turns out just 50% which is meh on phinny in my own opinion as 50% of slow = just barely better anyhow.

No need to get up in arms...
  3. Gremin Augur

I am in the mood to listen to a troll, so go ahead detail out how you tested this method out?
  4. Natigo New Member

a troll is someone who tries to help the community realize they are being ? dumb

anyways to answer your question...its rather simple, you kill a mob and see if it gives the same exp or more
  5. Gremin Augur

LOL

Appreciate the laughs...
  6. Menthas Journeyman

Natigo is trynna get forum banned with all his recent postings. Almost there, buddy!
  7. bodes Augur

Is labor day going to be

Double XP Weekend!

or

Three Halves XP Weekend!

???
  8. Numiko Augur

Double Faction and Triple daybreak coin plz.
  9. Semah Augur

Random bonus of 1%-100% extra per kill, with unknown variance. That way it's a surprise for everybody!
  10. Ethereal Augur

Here is an example of another phini player crying. Please keep the tears flowing!