Biggest Cheater on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dentalplan lisa needs braces

I don't understand the skepticism. The number of bots in SG on Aradune isn't an opinion or a speculation, it's something you can log on anytime you'd like and see for yourself.

A lot of the characters involved in this were in automated groups in Chardok in Sebilis long before SG was even open, and have been reported a multitude of times by different people since then along with a lot of videos and supporting evidence, and yet here they are still. You can draw your own conclusions from there.
  2. PewtDog New Member

Don't worry, This is going to be a Mischief problem next week. :)
  3. Silver-Crow Augur

or will it.... with random drops it's much harder to corner the market. I suppose there's always plat mobs like hill giants.
  4. jeskola pheerie

We want to hear more about YOUR conclusions
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Glassdoor is a joke. It's either disgruntled ex-employees on the negative comments or HR shills on the positive comments.
    Karreck and Skuz like this.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Alex, I'll take "Words that Don't Go Together" for $1,000 please.
    Machen and jeskola like this.
  7. Slasher Augur

But how can you see them where you're not standing ? You seem to be one of them cheaters who hate other cheaters because they cheat better.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

It's easy to talk trash knowing it's a fight you'll never get into.
  9. Karreck Somebody

I worry about you. Your obsession with boxes is leading you to some manic thinking. Perhaps you should step away from the game and take a nice break. It's just over a month until GoD on Aradune, maybe some time away will help your mental health.
  10. Joncore New Member

11. Joncore New Member

100% sure he is not spending one dime on sub costs he is prolly selling kronos for 8 bucks ea and making profit each month
  12. Hythos Augur

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb... Er, bot.

Seems like many of these arguments end up in name-calling, and to those I say, well done!

We all know that there's botting, cheating, exploiting, and we all know it will continue.

Because of any of it, how can we take EQ (proper) as anything legitimate.
    It's been a fun off-and-on 21 years and I guess I'll pay a krono to log in and talk with friends, but if I want to actually play EQ, I'll just load my own private E M U.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.