Biggest Cheater on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

They are, just clearly not well enough for you.
  2. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

They’re not really enforced and even some old GMs used to be in on the side hustle.
  3. Abundant Elder

+1 to this being addressed by staff members please and thank you. I had legitimate assistance on Aradune before Mischief was released and I moved there. /petition and or YouTube upload footage folks.

Everquest is a very memorable and epic MMO. It deserves to be lead and conducted with integrity, ethics, and genuine effort by staff members to continually provide an amazing product and customer service. Most of the content, groundwork, and playerbase has been lined up and laid out nicely beforehand for staff members which provides plenty of time for proactive GM work to keep a fair level of integrity the same way a referee does for games. Please value the playerbase. Please address 24/7 GMing and routine cheaters. #salute
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This is what is commonly referred to as an "opinion" it does not qualify as a fact without evidence to support it.
  5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

What facts you looking?
    1. I currently run 2 fully automated characters on mischief
    2. So does a friend
    Last time we had a bot banned was for a 7 day period way back on mangler from our own support tickets because you wouldn't know that character was a /baz bot.
    I only automate the trading game, I didn't start playing my 3 box until about 3 weeks ago after making enough krono to fund everyone in our small circle.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

So how does that relate to AFK automation of mob killing not being enforced in any way at all?

Even if you are talking about the use of banned software your singular experience of your 2 characters not being impacted doesn't serve as proof enforcement is not happening or that GM's are actively involved in somehow profitting from cheaters as Skrab implied.
    All you're saying here means is that you personally may not have been investigated/impacted yet.
    Perhaps the GMs simply have bigger fish to fry?
  7. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

The GM doing stuff I doubt they'd bother waste of time.

It's not spaghetti quest, it's custom for our traders for EC tunnel and Baz.
    I don't automate my group as it's only a 3 box and zero need to.

If they can't catch the obvious folks how are they ever going to catch the less than obvious?

Catching the folks who use spaghetti quest should be wicked easy by all counts but after seeing little to no effort we just decided we'd do the trader thing because it's a lot hard to spot, can make a ton of krono for everyone we know and it makes the game easier since we don't really raid a lot and buying gear or another account with krono when needed just makes things easy with zero risk.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

They can't catch the obvious and yet "50% of Bertox" was supposedly caught?

You aren't really paying attention to current events are you?
  9. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

So, you’re saying they have the capability to catch people cheating, but they just decide not to do it?

How does that refute my post saying they don’t enforce the rules?
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Perhaps you completely failed to grasp the context of my reply to oldkracow?

I never said that the GM had decided not to do it (enforce the rules), but I have argued against those saying that, you among them in this very thread.
  11. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Why argue against a stone, cold fact? You even presented the evidence.

Just hop on over to RedGuides, GitHub, or MMOBugs, if you think there is any real rule enforcement.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You are very clearly completely misunderstanding what I have said, if English is not your first language that may explain it so let me know what you are having difficulty with and I will try and re-phrase to see if that helps.
  13. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

No, you keep arguing DPG enforces the rules. I said that they didn’t and you called it opinion.

Oldkacrow said he automates his bazaar characters, which supported my statement that they don’t enforce the rules.

You throw out the Bertox ban wave as evidence they enforce the rules.

I countered your point saying that they chose to not enforce rules with the rest of the servers throughout the years.

In summary, their garden is full of weeds and they’ve neglected to address the issue. For further reading material, head over to RedGuides or MMOBugs or EQBot. Also, check out my 6 bot power level crew in Droga and GD on The Rathe.

The main software even had a plug-in that automatically sent mail to the GMs identifying the account as an active user. Don’t come telling me it’s an opinion they don’t enforce the rules, when the software used to broadcast its usage to GMs via in-game mail. You don’t even have to create any cheat detection to ban those people and they didn’t. They just said “behave.”
  14. RABKkehhalla Elder

I can't wait for the pvp tlp
  15. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Actually, you will, forever and ever and ever.
    Skrab likes this.
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You say this like you will have a choice.
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You sure don't seem to be enjoying it based on how much you are complaining on the forums about the state of the game and company.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:

Adressing a problem with anything less than 100% effeciency 100% of the time is the same as 0% is it?

Your Mental Gymnastics are off the chart here.
  19. RABKkehhalla Elder

I can tell you'd be the easiest yellow text of my life. LOL.
  20. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Your reply is extremely disingenuous, and makes no attempt at a rebuttal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.