bertoxx down

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by abzaru, Dec 28, 2012.

1. abzaru New Member

bert just went down =( when can we expect it to be up again
  2. Tegila Augur

be nice if they like noticed and fixed it eh? heh been about 10 minutes maybe longer by time we all went ld
  3. Tegila Augur

4. Galin Augur

Look on the bright side, your collection pieces shouldn't be bugged temporarily.
  5. Dave New Member

If the server is brought back does that mean a default pop on all of the spawn timers?
    If so last one with there foot on a dead dragons head is a rottten egg
    /tag your it
  6. theCarrock Apprentice

Down again...
  7. fransisco Augur

man, i just got 3 named. Wonder if I get to keep any of the stuff
  8. Eat at Joes New Member

And it is down again... Yet another roll back...
  9. Dave New Member

Its up and down like the Asyrian empire !
  10. theCarrock Apprentice

Down again 3rd time today.
  11. Koutarou Elder

At least 4 now. How many can we get in 24 hours?
  12. Jisi New Member

Too bad no one cares to tell us what is going on. Servers have gone down a dozen times since yesterday evening. Four times in the last 40 minutes.
  13. Shirrkarn New Member

14. Warpiggs Augur

Just went down again, 5th time for me tonight. Think that's a sign to go do something else :)
  15. Koutarou Elder

Telling me its time to go to bed. One character out of group lost an achievement checkbox but still has the lockout for the task. Stuck for 6 hours on getting that done.
  16. Tegila Augur

yeah seriously guys what is going on . we cancelled raid bc of the instability, i went to bed for once, and for the last 4-5 hours have known i was LD just didnt get up to sign back on. I never thought that getting back on wouldn't be possible as they're STILL DOWN. ONLY Bertox. and from waht i see here i've slept through most of it. I couldnt imagine logging in over and over from that all night and get anything done.

is our server TOO QUIET? every time a sever has these issues you see pages and pages of whining, then they get fixed. Do we need to be more loud? replace teh heatsink guys and lets get back to work
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  17. Shirrkarn New Member

And just when we were beginning to think it was safe to back into the water *CRASH* yet again
  18. Tegila Augur

until someone from SOE says it's been fixed i won't believe it is
  19. Kazh New Member

Down again 9:52 pacific time on Saturday. Are you kidding me?
  20. kitty New Member

down again.. come on... time for maintenance, lets fix it and be done with this..