bertoxx down

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by abzaru, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Ylyrra-TP Journeyman

It's very frustrating to be 1 step before completing a mission and have the server crash again! Some communication / acknowledgment of an problem / validation that we are worth their attention would be appreciated.
  2. Kimosavi Journeyman

So instead of double xp we get double server downtime
    Pirlo and Mellifleur like this.
  3. fransisco Augur

worked for me. Gotten a ton of named. All the money i need for awhile once the stuff sells
  4. roguerunner Augur

damn! you lucky guys, your collection pieces are reset!
  5. Tegila Augur

yeah so lucky...i told people til soe says it's fixed dont do anything too time consuming or hard if its a shared task or youll lose it, but they still ahvent said that they fixed it. the number of times the server went down there's no way of knowing heh. some people with rollbacks ended up losing liek 40% xp that theyd gained and many like the above, got cut off jsut before completinga mission or just after looting something they needed etc
  6. Tatsamaru New Member

this is getting old real fast... either fix it or dont bring it back up.. problem solved...

oh yeah, server down 11:59 pm est.... again
  7. Angahran Augur

Just gone down again, approx 10:55pm CST

Getting old really fast.
  8. Tegila Augur

aye. jsut TELL us when it wil lbe fixed so we can stop getting false-sense of security and do somethignfoolish like, do a quest . oh the horror , do a quest on everquest, imagine that.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  9. Tegila Augur

can't even log into the normal server chats this time, login servers are down too

scratch that can log in now but bertox still down
  10. Minadin Journeyman

I can't get past the login server
  11. Kalr New Member

How about some communication sony... When will this be fixed for good?
  12. Rogero Journeyman

Bertox sucks right now - almost unplayable - constant rubber banding, zone crashing, total instability...
  13. Tegila Augur

this is at least number 9 since close of business on friday, and only 2.5 hrs til dbl xp...gonna be so much fun heh
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

I'm stuck in the sticks without access to Eq and was bummed I was gonna miss the double exp.

Guess I'm not missing much after all...
  15. Elricvonclief Augur

Wow, sounds worse than Bristlebroke was back in the day.