Beastlord Pet Question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Sinestra, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Jagze New Member

I know this much.... I am 85 and when I summon my warder, he is small. I cat shrink and he grows to proper size for my level. I think they made it summon in small on purpose. Doesn't bother me as I I use spell sets and shrink is one of them... Now tiny companion makes him tiny.... Yes
  2. Romance Augur

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I've noticed something similar to this as well, your warder is likely appearing larger to other people than you.

My race is ogre but when I illusion to froglok lets say, I become froglok size.. right? But when I shrink I become larger, then if I shrink again then I become smaller. Also when someone zones in after me and sees me as a froglok I am a froglok that is the size of an ogre. But anyone who was in zone when I cast the illusion sees me as a normal sized froglok.

This is the same issue that warders are having I think.
  3. Anhari Augur

I'm not sure if this is correct, at least for me.

I box using ALT+TAB to switch, and my warder stays small to either of my avatars. I had him as large as a horse once, but cast tiny companion on him and every since, he is a small tiger. This works for me, because big avatars that the computer controls can get in my way. *Just watch your stupid tank mercs. They ALWAYS get right in my face and I have to move around to see the mob.
  4. Elddar New Member

I am not sure if this "feature" is just for WoodElf Beastlords, but I noticed that, at least at the lower levels (35-), the WE warder will actually GROW when you cast Tiny Companion on it. It also seems to stabilize the warder so that it does not change size when zoning.
  5. Crowbeard Journeyman

It would have been cool to have a Raven pet or a Panther pet for the WE Bst.