Bane Damage broken?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

The cleric summoned hammer does the same min/max hit for live & undead mobs (Hammer of Reverence III has +30 undead damage which should be noticeable).

[IMG]

I don't have another bane weapon to test with, it seems they are broken as well.

The recent issue with the Chapterhouse raid (wraiths died extremely slowly) probably happened because the bane damage on Withering Shade Blades (+255) wasn't working.

There is a progression guild on the Trakanon server that noticed the bane damage on Greenmist isn't working, nor is the bane damage on Shissar or Akhevan bane weapons (they are currently in Luclin). (see thread)
    Uxtalzon, Ishkur, Raeya and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ishkur Elder

Has there been any update on this at all?

I know it's rather niche, but it would be nice to get it fixed. I honestly can't imagine how something like this managed to get broken after all these years.
  3. Brohg Augur

This may be related to warrior dps appearing broken, since our class weapons have a heavy +elem dmg component for agro purposes.
  4. Chandrok Augur

Thanks for the report on this. We are looking into the cause of the issue.
    Tarvas likes this.
  5. Nyteshadoww New Member

Has there been any update on this issue being addressed by chance? Been waiting to try Chapterhouse raid again until it is fixed, as that is our roadblock atm to progression but the raid is near impossible without bane it would seem.
    Rathaniel likes this.
  6. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

The Chapterhouse raid was fixed; the HP of the wraiths was lowered to compensate for the reduction in shroud DPS.
  7. Vanrau Augur

Any update on fixing bane damage?
    Rathaniel likes this.