Aug Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Braveheart, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Calamity Lorekeeper

Updated one of the spreadsheets for CoTF and Hardcore Heritage.
    Here is EQ-Augs-SK&Nec.xls
  2. Rogue Augur

What are the current values people are using for AC, HP, Hdex, Hagi, and Hsta on their spreadsheets? Thanks.
  3. Calamity Lorekeeper

I see many different weighted values that people use, but 70% of the same augs are always shown as best. The augs from the most recent expansions always make it to the top of the list. Here is another spreadsheet with updates for CoTF Tier 1b with the weighted values on a seperate page so you can adjust to your needs.

EQ-Augs-Sort.xls
  4. david negron Lorekeeper

I am very disappointing with this game specially to see how caster classes like magician and necromancer are doing a better job tanking hard named with their pet. I have a magician that is not raid geared vs A shadow knight that is not raid geared , but has all the best items and agumentations u can get from regular game and a big problem this game has is how pet classes are tanking hard nameds and classes like my shadow knight is not able to tank. I have been looking for the answer why magician pets and necro pet are stronger at tanking than shadow knight classes. For example: last named in the group mission The legacy of bayle. Last named Captain kanteer. I invite any Game Master to see and explain me why my necro pet can tank that particular named and why my shadow knight can not tank that named. This problem is making crazy. Same with magician pet . Why magician and necromancer pet are stronger that classes that are supposed to be tanks .
  5. Tharrg Augur

Because every time they have boosted Tanks... like Warrior... they get screamed at by pet classes and other classes who say that they will no longer be asked to be in groups etc because they dont have so and so. Warriors were awesome tanks.. then SK/PAl screamed that they should be just as good in plate as warrior.. then warriors screamed at SK/PAL and got good disc.. then other classes screamed this and that and what do we see now.... True warrior tanks are rare... Pal/SK's have a nitch but not much of one.. and Magicians and Necros outnumbering any other class 5 to 1.... the blatant disregard for that problem is one that has existed for some time now... THe AA boost that is coming will at least make Tanks easyier to play for some part...
  6. juddor Elder

is there a slot that berserkers should place there highest AC aug? to benifit frenzy... i heard shoulders once, but never seen any conformation

Thanks
  7. Endiment Scale Tailed

Shoulder slot for Slam if you're a large race. Though I think it shares a timer with frenzy anyways and wouldn't be worth it.
  8. Tearsin Rain Augur

also, someone please correct me with current information and/or a parse if i'm wrong on this, but i'm nearly positive that the "ac on X slot boosts Y skill damage" effects are all capped, and by this point in itemization the cap is reached by the AC native to the item, so really it shouldn't matter.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

10. Endiment Scale Tailed

I hadn't heard of a cap, but it's entirely plausible. Shouldn't take too much parsing since you only need to flesh out max hit with an aug and max hit without an aug.

Of course. Though I don't see any reason to not try to fit your #2 ac aug in the feet slot. Looking at my own augs, I can swap my shoulder aug with my feet aug and gain 15ac on that slot without losing anything.