Arx Raid 5

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deillusional, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Corlen-Xeg Elder

I heard Triton let Firiona tank while they recovered is that even a legit win??? :eek:
    Nudia and Savager like this.
  2. Nudia Augur

We gave up on that strat after like 30 attempts when we finally noticed she bailed early. Give us some credit here... :(
  3. Deillusional Augur

Grats Triton
    Axxius, Kiillz, guado and 1 other person like this.
  4. Whulfgar Augur

5. Silentchaos Augur

F'n <3 you for that pic
  6. Maeryn Augur

Thanks Triton for getting Quarken to make an update.
  7. Smokn Augur

We do what we can Mae, least this stupid raid is over n done now
  8. Shang Augur

I really am curious about which part you guys were challenged with, to get the "stupid" classification.
  9. Nudia Augur

I thought it was a wonderful raid, personally.

I wouldn't say we were challenged by any one part specifically, there's just a lot to tie together here. Positioning, add handling (with added giant lag spikes that we started getting our 2nd night working it), etc.

We should have beaten it quicker, though, for sure.
    Repthor likes this.
  10. Smokn Augur

honestly i don't find this end raid that great, so it gets the "stupid" classification
  11. Dueceduece Lorekeeper

Thankfully it was nerfed after RoI beat it so the rest of us had a chance at beating it before next expansion release.
    roguerunner, Axxius, Lanadili and 4 others like this.
  12. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

those Liche's are "stupid". Doable? yes! Guild Breaking? No. stupid? YES!
    Smokn likes this.
  13. Kiillz Augur

What is stupid, is creating lag inducing entities in a concentrated smallish area in a instanced zone, not learning from their creativity of such fashion from pre nerf ToR. Scripts, mobs and techniques should be part of a event, not lag. Other then that love the event.
  14. Bryender New Member

Greetings Puny Mortals,

I have been bestowed the title of Supreme Commander MANCE. For those not informed MANCE is a acronym to designate one player in the game of Everquest. "Most Awesome Necro Cleric Evar" . After my current raiding guilds ultimate triumph over the forces of evil within AM Raid 5, there was a almost unanimous agreement that I also be awarded the title of Supreme Commander.

Now to the real point of this post. As some have come to find out there is a variety of ways to attempt this event. Some prefer to use tactics involving large quantities of pets, from said sissy classes such as pure Necromancers, Magicians or the laughable excuse of a class Beastlords.

The other strategy which means intense concentration and a desire to be in zone for at least 17.23 hours each successful attempt is to use DA and or Preincarn from any classes with said ability.

I will tell you, straight up, it was only due to my SWEET DOTS and LEET HEALS that my guild was able to overcome the evil communist embodiment of this raid. With that being said, all and any donations can be given to me in game via trade window and or parcels.

You may now go back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure 3000, or whatever Pokemon game you are playing.

Bryender

P.S. Could not find a picture of Bill Cosby eating pudding, but if I could it would be right below this.
    Smokn likes this.
  15. guado Augur

Bards... that is all... Bards...
  16. Bahdah Augur

17. Repthor Augur

we have no logs of Da tanking this sorry.

we have logs of Repthor the Pet Tank tho if thats of intrest
    Smokn likes this.
  18. guado Augur

So a Halfling Pet Tank is the Beta Reward?
  19. Repthor Augur

claimed in the market place
  20. Bahdah Augur

Repthor the Pet Tank, thats cute