Are tradeskills going to be completely unfeasible for another month?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Parsli, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Oh, by all means!
    I would love to be able to get my energized gemstones from a vendor too instead of farming them, when we're at it.
    *rolls eyes*
    Nennius likes this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Maybe a Potion of Maxed Tradeskills while they're at it.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I was doing JC, but I'm now doing research, no tools in that to lose. :)
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Ridiculous argument. And true to the definition of "ridiculous".

They already moved many other items WHICH WERE VENDOR SOLD to these new tradeskill vendors in PoK, added around the time of the 3rd shawl quest. If they've moved all these other VENDOR SOLD items, why not this one?

Farmed-only items have nothing to do with the comment.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

*sigh*

Would it be convenient if EVERY vendor-sold item ANYWHERE in EQ were availbale in PoK? sure!
    Would it be a "good thing"? well, certainly if you are the lazy you accuse everyone else to be.
    Is it needed? no. travel-times are still quite short and are known even for the more remote ones.

What's next?
    That you ask for the metallurgy of souls to be in PoK too because they have this library anyways and going to Brell's is too much of a bother?
  6. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Wish DB would auto remove the pol afk’ers to ferrot or something also!

Or /pick for pok so i can have the zone to myself to tradeskill in.

Or endless supply of that ore that is only on server up, tired of running around and buying it all so noone else gets it!
  7. Aurastrider Augur

I would love it if they revamped Abysmal Sea and made it more crafter friendly considering that zone is pretty much a workshop on a ship. Place work stations in a more logical location compared to the merchants. If they moved all of the vendor items there this might provide a more logical area for people to craft and then some of the people complaining about the lag in POK while they craft will have no reason to complain if they craft in POK. Plus during your down time you can go for a real swim in the ocean and maybe catch a couple fish for dinner.
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Metanis Bad Company

No. This zone is a monument to bizarre design and player irritation. It should never change.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Again, we're talking basic tradeskill components. At least I am.

Please try to ignore me as hard as I try to ignore you, because you just rarely have anything to say I find useful.

*POOF* you've disappeared.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd like something like the crafthalls in beta, somewhere just for tradeskill stuff, with everything i need.

Add a new vendors each expansion with the new stuff on them, have the vendors tied to the expansion so it doesn't show up unless you have the expansion or if on TLP servers if the expansion isn't unlocked.