Are Hill giants the way to go for cash during first couple weeks?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sillyfish, May 23, 2022.

1. uberkingkong Augur

That's what I figured, myself I go druid, I get charm pet shark, I kite the ancient cyclopes while chanter box farmer tries to charm but fails every time because the cyclopes is running (mistake people make is they snare, you let it run) out of range and eventually dies.
    The ancient cyclopes is underwater being smacked by shark pet too, so protection with above water charming to something underwater is in effect too.

Fun grieving the krono farmers.
    My experience is from mangler launch, and there was enchanter with bunch mages 6-12boxing, beat that dude everytime. When he have his enchanter come chasing to try and charm it away from me.

Your killing cyclopes for an hour too on top of waiting for named to spawn. So your getting 2 kronos possible worth loot plus the normal drops.

To be honest the answer to this thread is find out what the krono farmers are doing and do it too and beat them at it.

Because when the ancient cyclopes appears, they will be coming after it to gate away and grieve you. So if you see them fighting, give them karma.
    Catalina likes this.
  2. Slaytanik Elder

You must have been out of the loop a while now because the past what 3 TLP's they fixed it so you cannot gate the charmed mob away anymore. It's been fixed 3 years now.
  3. Baldur Augur

Anything that cons as "a rare creature" can no longer be charmed as well.
  4. Barton The Mischievous

Lot of people in this thread are giving outdated information. Might want to go look at the patch notes specifically the TLP parts. If you have been away for awhile