Anyone interested in "long-term" group?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kekkonen, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Kekkonen New Member

I may have to cancel tonight, held up at work, not sure when I´m getting home :(
  2. Reisender Journeyman

we can date later or for another Day ... :)
  3. Ryanxp Augur

I logged on today just in case I run into any of you.

Gorrowin is my Rogue, Level 10

Ran into Oldandnasty, Level 10 Warrior named Hammerbeard.
    Be sure to add us to friends, Reis and Kekk. Looks like so far we've got a full group: Cleric, Magician, Warrior, Bard, Berserker and Rogue

Ich war dort, jetzt sehe fur jeden zu kommen.

Gorrowin ist meinen Rogue

Sehen Oldandnasty, ein Warrior heiSen Hammerbeard.
    Kennen unser fur Freundenin. Sehen wir haben gut gruppe
  4. Reisender Journeyman

My Magician's Name is Marianwyn, I added Yubaba at my Friendlist...Gorrowin and Hammerbeard too
  5. oldandnasty Augur

I will likely run just one or two if grouping. Just like a 3box for leveling up purposes. My other toons names are Zooty (Brd) and Ironnuts (Zerker). Favorite is the zerker although I have raided with Warriors and SK in the past.
  6. oldandnasty Augur

Just wondering when everyone will be on again. Keeping my 3 guys at 10 for now. Hope to see you this weekend.
  7. Reisender Journeyman

I'm Online today, 17.15 Europe(Germany) Time
  8. oldandnasty Augur

That should be 1015 am CST. I will try to be on. Will join getgroup chat.
  9. Ryanxp Augur

Unfortunately saw this posting late.. and missed you two

....Trying to keep in touch with Yubaba, and you both, to schedule a time (hopefully soon) to group all together! Am trying to look back at this posting daily, if not every other day.

es tut mir leid..... Sehe diese spat.. und keine sehen Sie beide

.....Mache zu sein zusammen. Mit Yubaba, und Sie beide, so wir konnen ein zeit fur einen gruppe! Bin machen zu sehe diese jeden tag.
  10. Reisender Journeyman

Hi Ryan :)....we missed you at Saturday....we was a 3 Player Group and itz was very good,the Lvl up runs fast :) Platin too

We are actually Lvl 23-26
  11. Reisender Journeyman

Hey Guys when is the Next Date for Playing together?....When have you Folks time?
  12. Ryanxp Augur

Can we all restate our levels?

Kekkonen: Yubaba: Cleric, ?
    Reisender: Marianwyn: Magician, ?
    Oldandnasty: Hammerbeard: Warrior, ?
    Ryanxp: Gorrowin: Rogue, lv.10

I'm unfortunately thinking this might be too much for me to take on. If we were to exchange phone numbers and call / text, it might be easier (for me, at least). However, I don't know if there'll be a service charge for calling out of country.. TextNow app on my kindle is a free texting service, which might work well, as well.

Konnen wir sprechen unser levels?

Ich tinke das diese willen sein zu hart fur mich. Wir konnen giben gegenseitig unser nummer, es kann arbeiten. Aber, ich keine kenne dort willen sein kaufen fur auSser Landes.
  13. oldandnasty Augur

Hammerbeard 27 War
    Ironnuts 26 Berserker
    Zooty 23 Bard
    3 toons at level 8-10 For grouping with lower level peeps.

Have been logging on daily to see whose on. I am a high play time player as is Fitzwick. Fitz is also setting aside lower characters to group with you guys when you are able to play.
  14. Reisender Journeyman

Marianwyn-Magician-Lvl 23

What is with a FB group?
  15. Ryanxp Augur

Was ist mit einer Facebuche gruppe? Machen ich verstande vollstandig?

I have a feeling this commitment might be too much. With me, it's a bit overwhelming logging in so early, my time. And I think with a New Player, it might just be that much more difficult. It's a realistic idea, but as for me, I would play sporadically weekly until my buffs faded for the first 2 years of returning to EQ.
  16. Ryanxp Augur

I'm hoping to see Kekkonen again, but I need to bow out from this group without him
  17. Reisender Journeyman

I'm max. 2-3 Days on in Game per Week.I can Understand you Ryan.
  18. Ryanxp Augur

Greetings Kekkonen. Haven't heard from you in a week or so.
    Are you still wanting to get a weekly group going? Are you planning on playing again? Is your work schedule allowing you to get back on weekly? Have you been logging in, and leveling, since we've last communicated?
  19. Reisender Journeyman

I'm out of this Group...the other 2 People are over Lvl 60 and I don't want to Rush the Content of this Game, only for Raiding or end Lvl 120.
  20. oldandnasty Augur

No hard feelings guys, our play times just don't match up. Hope you find what you are looking for. If you see me on and want to group up let me know as I still have characters at your level.