Anyone interested in "long-term" group?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kekkonen, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Kekkonen New Member

Hi!

I have been away from this game for quite a few years now, however, I want back since I know have some more time on my hands again.

I want to start from scratch, and I am not really interested in soloing my way through, so I wondered if there are people interested in joining up and getting a decent group together to have fun with and try keep together while levelling up?

Starting up and hope for the best trying to find pick-ups early levels is probably not the easiest thing nowadays i assume ;)

I intend to restart on my old server which is Antonius Bayle (euro), and playing times will be approximately 3 nights a week, around 17-22 CET, and some random times during weekends.

I can play pretty much any class required, not picky, so just let me know if there is any interest :)
    Reisender likes this.
  2. Reisender Journeyman

Hi I'm very Intresting to join your Group,but the Problem is the Server AB, it lagged it lagged not and so on. Why you come not to Vox? Server Population is the how AB every Time...Your Play Times looks good. I'm a New Player from Germany...my English isn't the Best but I hope Enough for Small Talk :) and other Things...

Paladin (33)
    Magician(4)
    Ranger(2)
    moogs likes this.
  3. Canardvc Lorekeeper

You should consider playing on FV server with a regular group. Lag on AB kills it, also there is more pop on FV. Aaaand it's easier to gear up there.
  4. Ryanxp Augur

I, too, am very interested.
    Antonius Bayle or Vox sound great to me. AB server, I'd start from scratch, and Vox server, I have a Ranger / Wizard box in their low 30s. Exchanging phone numbers and getting in touch when we're available would be best for me, or logging in at a scheduled time. I live in the Pacific Northwest and time zone is Pacific Standard Time. Unsure what time(s) are CET. I just confirmed time difference; we're a 9 hour difference, so 8AM - 1PM my time.

Auch, ich bin lernern Deutsch ein bissen und wolle lieben zu sprechen mit Sie. Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht aber wollen lernern mehr. Warum ich habe wolle spiele AB server, fur Deutscher gilde. Ist toll war ein von Sie sagt mit mir
    Reisender likes this.
  5. Reisender Journeyman

Hi Ryanxp...I understand your German :)
    We can arrange for the WE Date,Saturday or Sunday would be best.On the Vox Server.Antonius Bayle is a Bad choice.Could meet us at The Plane of Knowledge in front of the Guild Lobby.

what do you think?
  6. Ryanxp Augur

Tinken das willen sein toll! Samstag aus 17 - 22 CET, Vox Server.
    Meinen Ranger ist Seedsow,
    ich wolle sein dort, (aber keine nicht)....

Wollen liebe lernern und sprechen Deutsch aus Sie verstanden Englisch. Ich kenne das ist einen schlank hart. Ich wolle giben es einen gehen!

Sehen Ihren Samstag aus 17 - 22 CET Vox Server
  7. Reisender Journeyman

Yes Ok :) ...Ich bin(I'm,I am) 17.00 Online (CET)

My Char Name is Luvyniel (Female/High-Elf/Paladin)
    Ryanxp likes this.
  8. Kekkonen New Member

Had no idea about the lag issue on AB, Vox will be just fine! I will start up coming week then (probably tuesday or wednesday!

Would a cleric be good for us then? I was thinking maybe a Shaman, but I´m easy, if a healer is required then I will happily roll one :)
    Ryanxp and Reisender like this.
  9. Reisender Journeyman

Hey Kekkonen we missed you today already :) ...yup Vox has no Problems ...Tuesday or Wednesday ok...

You can create what you want for a Charakter, We can get a Healer Merc.
    Ryanxp likes this.
  10. Kekkonen New Member

Oh, I have never played with mercs, left before all that :) But can bots really replace players in a group nowadays then? I thought those where more for some classes to be able to do some soloing parts possible? But not for group content really?
  11. Reisender Journeyman

I already understand that it would be better if there were more real Players.But with the Mercs it's all alright. If you want to do a Healer,but in the beginning we don't have a choice and have to resort to Mercs. :)
  12. Kekkonen New Member

Creted a Cleric today, named Yubaba, still got those mines to get through before I´m "out" though. Took me quite a while just getting the UI sorted and try remember how this game works :)

About the mercs, lets hope we can get a good solid group together eventually, but until then, of course we should use them!
    Reisender likes this.
  13. Ryanxp Augur

That's great, Kekk!
    Tuesday or Wednesday seems like a solid gameplan to me. Was a bit weary not seeing you on on Saturday but met with Luvyniel without ya, and practiced my German! Luv and I are roughly the same level but I typically box, so I'll plan to bring my 2 characters: Seedsow, and Circusxp (RNG and WIZ)

Das Richtig, Kekkonen!
    Den tages ist einen gut fur mich. War ein bissen schlecht zu keine sehen Sich diese Samstag, aber sehe Luvyniel und Deutsche gelernt! Luv und ich bist level 35 aber ich box so ich wille gehen mit meinen 2 characters: Seedsow, und Circusxp (RNG und WIZ)
    Reisender likes this.
  14. Kekkonen New Member

Ok, It´s gonna take me a while catching up to you guys though, since I start from scratch, and clerics not being the fastest chars to level on your own :) Hopefully I will bump into others at my level teaming up every now and then though!
  15. Derd Augur

Get a tank merc let it do the work, early levels will fly by.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

SInce there are German-speakers here, I'll share my all-time favorite video in German... enjoy :)

17. oldandnasty Augur

I don't speak German but what level range did you guys decide to go with? Are you looking for someone else to join in and if so what class(es)? I have just started a 3 box (LVL 9/10) on Vox fresh out of tutorial. Right now its Zerker, Warrior and Bard as I prefer melee. I have others I could possibly X-fer over to Vox. I play in the mornings CST but I think that lines up pretty well.
  18. Kekkonen New Member

Sounds great, I´d love to team up, will be out of tutorial tomorrow I guess, so wednesday I am available with a cleric to go with that bunch! Around 18-19 CET that is. Just add "Yubaba" to your list and send me a tell! :)
    Reisender and oldandnasty like this.
  19. Reisender Journeyman

ok wednesday sound's great :)...then I level up my Magician with Tank Merc...Think it wouldn't be good If I joined the Group with my Paladin LvL 34 :)
  20. Kekkonen New Member

I set up a channel "getgroup", an easy way to keep in touch in game I think, and people can join freely if interested :)
    Reisender likes this.