Anyone Else Lagging?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Miss_Jackie, May 27, 2014.

1. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

LOl Janois, a mob was trying to escape i had him at three percent so he couldnt kill me if server crashed cause he was snared, merc was at full health bam crashed, i came back on to dead merc but me alive on bert lol. The lag is awful and the stability is really bad, hope they figure out what happened soon my poor merc is now on death number 11 in 20 minutes, BUT the druid lives on haha.
  2. Elricvonclief Augur

Bristlebane lag is horrid. Serverwide channel is taking 30 seconds to a minute to appear, raid invite was qued up for almost a minute, zoning is taking 3 or 4 times normal, IF it lets you.

I'm hoping it gets fixed soon so raids don't get cancelled.
  3. Lloren New Member

Bertox/Saryrn is horrible. 5 minute zoning, 2-3 minutes for a tell to happen, it took 9 minutes for a task to update and in the "What happens in Neriak ... " mission, we got quadruple spawns of all the quest people.
  4. Kobrah Augur

yay for crash during bixie 2 raid !
  5. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Yeah all servers are unstable it seems or all i check are
  6. Malbro Augur

Just crashed on Luclin again. Any info would be helpful.
  7. oklookatme Journeyman

If it's not all the servers it sounds like issues in the data center. If this is only affecting a few servers or clusters they must by tied to either the same switch/power rack location...all assumptions. Hope we have a solution soon. /cheer IT team.
  8. Aghinem Augur

I was actually going to start a thread about lag on Firiona Vie - and then saw this thread. Yes, the lag is exceptionally bad. Chat is delayed by several seconds.
  9. A-Quad Augur

was just disconnected from an extremely laggy BB... all servers showing UP, but I can't seem to reconnect
  10. Kobrah Augur

Calling in 2 hrs servers gonna crash again !!
  11. FosheTP New Member

Still terrible on Bertox as well. Just crashed about 10 minutes ago, take 5-6 attempts to zone (getting the zone access denied). Not worth logging on right now.
  12. Fenudir Augur

Povar is lagging really bad right now. Seen tells take over 10 seconds to get pop up.
  13. guado Augur

The Tower of Rot begins to glow...

Seeping Rot pours from the Tower, poisoning all servers to disintegration.

Raid lag is so bad it is infecting the rest of the zones!

O No!
    beryon and Elricvonclief like this.
  14. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

Bert just crashed AGAIN, come on either take it down to fix or something but this is getting ridiculous wish i could charge you for my rezz bill Also to log back into the server is taking upwards of 10 minutes
  15. Ylyrra-TP Journeyman

Been trying to get to Hills of Shade for quite some time now.
    1st attempt: the zone denied me entry, ported be all the way back across Loping Plains at Steamfont zone line.
    2nd attempt: game crashed. Restarted game, get to server select, "You have a character in the word.. etc.". Takes forever for character to get booted, choose Bert / Saryn again, get an unknown error. Try again, get to char select, I am in LP, choose Enter World: that zone is unavailable.. twice now. Finally get in on the thrd try - I'm back at Steamfont zone line again and my UI was reset to default... really??

Frustrating is beginning to be a mild description.
  16. Angelkissa New Member

unhappy camper lost about 36% of level due to rollback. still laggy as heck in general chat on bertoxx
  17. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

I am beyond LIVID, we had killed Roon, i was tracking Shoon, i won Roon's Shawl (upgrade), server went down, log back in to find a 4 hour rollback, shawl gone and an item i had tributed 4 hours ago back in inventory??? ooooh $*@& no, i want the shawl back, if you guys rae going to do rollbacks you need to alert the server population
  18. Angelkissa New Member

crashed again growls
  19. oklookatme Journeyman

So it's NOT happening on the Flippy Darkpaw server. If you need your EQ fix this is the place to go..
  20. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

Hopefully it stays down for a bit till its fixed, Angel i cant deal with another rollback, i will lose my mind (whats left of it)