Anyone Else Lagging?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Miss_Jackie, May 27, 2014.

1. Maedhros High King

heavy lag and crashing on cazic around 3:30pm est May 28th
  2. Matthyas New Member

Heavy trouble zoning in Erollisi Marr. Completely froze up, relogging, used Throne of Heros, tried zoning to Knowledge, got red message that I was denied entry. Tried again was able to zone. Seems to be delays in looking up stuff in bazaar and in tradeskill window.
  3. OldCa61 Augur

Lots of lag while in trader mode on Druzzil Ro, takes awhile to look up stuff to buy/sell.
    Fortunately, it's 80 degrees and another beautiful to do some 'outside real-world' chores.
    This keeps RL wife from becoming KOS :)
    Miss_Jackie and Elricvonclief like this.
  4. complexication Kassina

Welp, what little lag there was just resulted in Xegony crashing hardcore, yay.
  5. Texxy New Member

STILL! Cant log in...when I was logged in zoning was veeeeery slow. Wth? Servers been messed up for 2 days? I get a 2 day discount right? lol Come on already!?!? Cazic server needs me!! LOL
  6. Viprador Apprentice

This is really starting to get irritating and causes my mood to go from bad to worse. Unlikely, but we should all get a bonus double xp from the start of one weekend to the end of the following weekend. Yep, I know (very unlikely, no need to say it). I speak for those who can't grind on a double xp weekend but are able to either during week or weekend following. It would almost allow everyone to participate over that time frame.

Or at least SOE should do something that highly benefits everyone for the full amount of time lost to show some support for not being able to enjoy the entire subscription we pay for. We know it's not SOE's fault. Things happen. But they can show us they care for their customers by giving back for what we tolerate. Our money keeps SOE running and paying their employees. Slam away, this tank takes no dents. Just my 2 cents which is nothing compared to what I pay for multiple accounts.
    Emortos likes this.
  7. Saave Augur

My group members went LD. Zoning into Guild Lobby is broken. Gate failed to get me there from Tower of Rot. The lag in text today has been so bad.. it takes a person to type a word via tell / general 1.5 min. to see it.
    This is a very unplayable day. And a very unprofessional day for SOE. AS my post on the lag topic just got deleted.
    It took me 25 min. for phone support to answer and to have SOE say they are trying to figure out what took place to cause these issues.

In my honest opinion, since these lag issues have been reported BEFORE today, I do not see much on the fact that SOE should apologize.
    An explanation and apology is due.
    game card.. tick tock .. tick tock..tick tock.
    /sigh.
    xxGriff likes this.
  8. Tonica New Member

I'm on Emarr - can't zone out of Guild hall to guild lobby on one account and can't zone out of guild lobby to guild hall on the other account. The server is very unstable. Yesterday I thought the lagging was on my end, but I found out it was not. Now one toon has a merc up but it is not in the group window. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon.
  9. Solarios New Member

On Emarr I am getting disconnected when zoning, logging in and even when trying to camp to a different character. When attempting to login from server select it takes 10+ minutes with a message that states "Please wait while the currently logged in player is removed from the world." (this is after I get disconnected) then gives me an error message and continues to do this.

I have also gotten an error I haven't seen before "The server is not responding." and pushed back to the server select screen as well. This is followed by the above message for an undetermined amount of time (it has been doing this for the past 20 minutes thus far and is still setting at this message).

EDIT: Also this is effecting this account but another account is currently logged into EQ and has /barter on (which took over 20 minutes to actually turn on) in the bazaar on emarr.
  10. Arsdenyl Journeyman

On EMarr
    - First got "error joining server" message while at server select screen
    - 2nd incredibly long load time, in excess of four minutes
    - huge latency when sending chat messages, 20-40 second delay is average
    - Report from guild mate that they cannot zone out of guild lobby without getting dropped from game and having to re-login.
  11. Toac New Member

Yet another example of SOE ineptitude. I wonder what code they broke this time.
    xxGriff likes this.
  12. Toac New Member

I'm stuck in the character select screen after a 5 minute log-in.
  13. Texxy New Member

I can log a toon into every server but Cazic? is cazic broken? WTH?!?!?!?! I need my server!
  14. Toac New Member

Multiple server issues Texxy.
  15. Teslin Journeyman

Confirming Viprador's comment about sluggishness, etc. on Tunare. I experienced pretty well what Solarius said above as well - inability to log in first time, rebooted system, tried again to log in, got message saying I had a toon in game already and hit the 'kick that toon' button, waited till told 'error', but then was VERY SLOWLY allowed to log in. Text/chat lag is horrendous (at least in guild lobby) - 2-4 minutes for text to show up in chat channels. Afraid to move ...suspect unplayable .. will certainly cancel raids this evening if this keeps up.

Edited to add: been trying to zone out of lobby to guild hall for 15 minutes now - took 5 min just to let me know the system had noticed I wanted to zone and show the zoning message - now frozen wondering if I should just reboot my system again or wait to see if I zone in before Christmas.
  16. Arsdenyl Journeyman

EMarr update - While I was posting here, both my accounts were punted back to character select then disconnected when attempting to load a character.
  17. astroguy66 New Member

EMarr here as well. Difficulty logging in, zoning. Group invites never received. Etc. The game is practically unplayable right now.
  18. xxGriff Augur

All Access to the best looking Time delayed chat rooms on the I-Net (*when you can actually log in)
  19. Mannhec Lorekeeper

Emarr, an interesting twist. I have not read all the posts though. I logged in this morning and found my account was Silver... I am on a recurring payment and no issues with account not having the dollars. I logged into my SOE account and it shows payment pending whatever that means. Not wanting to buy another recurring account and possibly be charged twice every month.. (Yeah, I can see that happening). I bought a Krono... from the same account that the recurring payment should be paid through btw, no issues... took a couple hours or so but I am gold again... opened a ticket with support for that... no response yet of course, I am guessing they are working on this lag issue... but billing folks? hehe. Anyway... I checked my other 10 accounts and found no billing issues and even cancelled a couple, so I guess this is one off... but then I tried to gate out of Guild Hall to Lobby... failed and DC'd. I tried several times to log in and got a couple different errors... finally did a return to home and got in... took me 30 mins to run from Halas to PoK using the books. Then I just hung out in PoK hoping for a reply to my billing issue. A guildie came by for buffs... I buffed... took all of 3 mins for the buff to land but it did finally. then she popped a merc and I tried to buff. all spells grayed out and after 5 mins or more it dc'd me but no dc message.. interesting thing here is it also overloaded my router and dropped my work Citrix connection on one PC and my research webpage on another... once I killed EQ from task manager both of the other pc's immediately connected again. So, I tested this again.. and same results. Almost appears we are getting traffic overload on the eq connection. These are just my observations and should not be taken as a technical evaluation.
  20. ThickSkinned_86 New Member

:( Test Server has had a lot of issues with Disconnects over the last few weeks it seems. Test was down last night at 10 pm EST, it's now 7:30 pm EST the next day and Test is still down. 22.5 hrs of pure downtime enjoyment. I really hope they fix the issues soon as I can only tolerate Dungeons and Dragons online for so long.