Any competitive EU guilds on Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mandalore93, May 11, 2017.

1. Mandalore93 Elder

I'm from the US but work the second shift which kind of destroys my chances to raid with most US guilds. I was wondering if any EU guilds were starting on Agnarr.

I work Mon-Fri from 5 PM EST to usually around 2-3 AM EST (10 PM CET to 7-8 AM CET) so I'd be looking for a guild whose raids start at around 6-7 CET and preferably at least one weekend day.

I'd also be interested in a US guild that has at least two of its raid days on Sat/Sun but that looks to be pretty rare. My main will be Enchanter (Bajur, if anyone remembers me from Ragefire/Phinigel) and this time I'm probably going to be boxing a Mage/Cleric as well.
  2. Damned New Member

Looking for a euro guild as well, but I have not seen any guilds posting for Agnarr yet.
  3. Haladan Lorekeeper

I believe there are a few of us just waiting for such a Euro guild. I know of at least 5 more people. If one isn't formed before server start, I wouldn't worry though. There will be one for sure. If not, us that are waiting should just meet up some place after launch and get one going.
  4. Razzle Augur

There are some euros LF a guild on the Agnarr Discord. If all else fails you can always form your own guild together at least for lvling and add people later or combine into a euro guild that pops up.

Agnarr Discord link: Direct link: https://discord.gg/MfQKBcQ
  5. Mactruck New Member

Im in the process of making one got a named saved already ( Angelz of Death) just searching the websites to make a guild page will let you know soon and if your interested let me know thanks
    Razzle likes this.
  6. Truthbringer New Member

I heard that Bonlgon will make a guild on Agnarr!
  7. Haladan Lorekeeper

Please clarify. What is this thing called a "Bonlgon"?
  8. Deadshade Augur

Bonlgon is the Rosengard Guild Leader .
    Rosengard is currently on Phinigel and is one of the oldest and well known Euro Guilds still active in EQ .
    In any case I will be looking for a Euro Guild too .
  9. Haladan Lorekeeper

Cool. I have only heard good things about Rosengard. I sadly never had the chance to really meet up with them. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.
  10. Baalfeus Journeyman

Keeping my eyes open too. Just returned after a very Long break and I guess i'd rather start again on a new Server than levelling up to 105 alone:)
  11. Magic Augur

Any new info about EU guilds on Agnarr?
  12. Aegir Augur