<Wraith> EU Guild on Agnarr

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by odul_Agnarr, May 20, 2017.

1. odul_Agnarr New Member

Wraith is a guild based of strong core players who have been clearing high end content from raiding in MMO's like EQ and WoW for over 10 years.
    We will be a semi-casual European raiding guild and our plan is to fill a void in the EU community on Agnarr and provide a great raiding experience for those who are motivated.

Loot Distribution
    We will use a DKP system with no Raid Attendency requirements.

Raid Schedule

- Monday : 8pm-11pm CET
    - Tuesday : Off
    - Wednesday : 8pm-11pm CET
    - Thursday : 8pm-11pm CET
    - Friday : Off
    - Saturday : Off
    - Sunday : 7pm-11pm CET

(End of the raid depends on target availability)

How to join?
    Recruitment is open for everyone, casual or raiders.
    We are also looking for people willing to participate in the organisation of the guild or willing to be officer.
    Join us on our discord https://discord.gg/bxZG9Qk
  2. Zayko_Agnarr New Member

Good project for sure !
  3. Crixos Journeyman

My mates and me were thinking of starting a semi-casual EU based guild ourselves. But I guess we will now first check if we just join your guild. We are atleast 3 german speaking players and long time EQ veterans.
  4. Deadshade Augur

Halleluyah and Hosanna !
    If I am not mistaken, you are the first (only ?) EU guild on Agnarr .
    Whom should we contact in game to join ?
  5. Sniggz Elder

Hey there, I'm a US player but I predominantly play during EU prime times and have been running with EU based guilds for the past several years. Your raiding schedule is perfect for me and I'd really like to join. I plan on rolling a Warrior right on launch day. Who should I contact when the server is up and running on Wednesday?
  6. Deadshade Augur

Hey, Odul are you the Odul my enchanter collegue from Rosengard ?
    Or are you a quite another Odul ?
  7. Dalsina Lunrais

Interested!
  8. Seiya New Member

Interested ! yo Dalsina its you from AB in raging fury?
  9. Lanfear New Member

Hello Odul. Nice to see you on the forums. I was Melissandre in Ragefire and Kvothe / Cally in Phinigel , I guess you remember me hehe. I will create a character in this server as well (probably another chanter lol) and hopefully will be motivated to play in the long term. In any case I will look out for you in the game for chatting a bit more.

Cheers !
  10. odul_Agnarr New Member

Deadshade: yes i am odul from Ragefire and Phinny as well!
    Lanfear: Great to hear news from you, its been a long time! I remember u pretty well (first phara dar robe in the guild with 300dkp!!) and i hope you will be able to play with us :D

If you are interested in Wraith, join our discord (link on first post).
    We will create a channel once server unlock so we can meet and guildinvite people (channel's name will be announced few hours before Agnarr goes up on discord)
  11. Dalsina Lunrais

I was in Raging Fury for a while yes.
  12. Deadshade Augur

Reconstitution de ligues dissoutes !
    I was Malloran on Ragefire and remember Melissandre too :)
    Why discord ? I have TS and mumble but somehow other applications keep popping up all the time ...
    Do you consider a forum too ?
    Anyway I will try to contact you in game .
  13. username17 New Member

I'm a East Coast US player as well and the raid times fit almost perfectly. Hopped on discord and had a chat. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game shortly.
  14. Treesong Elder

I joined on Discord, thanks a lot!:)
  15. Tigi New Member

16. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

How many do you guys have so far? :)
  17. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

Btw, you guys should try and talk to Europa Agnarr - a branch of the Europa guild from P99 :) the more european members playing together, the better. :)
  18. Deadshade Augur

19. OldTimes New Member

bump (Vox, Inny and lesser devils down).
  20. OldTimes New Member