Another patch and another ignored 60 Bug reports.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Poyzen Frawg, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poyzen Frawg Augur

30 day raid parse Line up:

#1Berserker, #2 Berserker, #3 Necromancer, #4 Wizard, #5 Berserker, #6 Wizard, #7 Warrior, #8 Wizard, #9 Shamen. #10 Ranger, #11 Enchanter, #12 Ranger, #13 Monk, #14 Ranger, #15 SK, #16 Monk, #17 Rogue.

If this looks ok and normal .. I'll shut my face.
  2. Sancus Augur

It does look abnormal, your rouges shouldn't be that low (among other things, but I assume that's what you're referring to). Don't think a bug report is the solution though....
  3. GoldenFrog Augur

Maybe he means he knows 60 chars who should be reported for not playing up to potential?
  4. Cicelee Augur

No magicians among the top 17. Game breaking issue. Magicians need to immediately be granted an additional 200k DPS over the course of a 60 minute event in order to be viable.

Thank you OP for illustrating the plight of the magician.
    Gyurika Godofwar, RPoo, Senek and 4 others like this.
  5. Brohg Augur

One rogue (presume OP) isn't performing as highly as his guildmates. Dunno what you've been reporting, but maybe this is an issue for guild leadership to address with an underperforming player, not a bug for developers to tackle.
  6. Tour Augur

We have no idea of the absolute DPS values, the relative skill of those individuals, what support they had / did not have, or how they compare to their peers. That and your sample size is low. And when you say 30 days, how exactly did you measure that? Did you have all those people in every raid, in the same events? Is tier 3 included? I assume they all have Essence of the Dragon II?
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

So the top 6 on a dps parse consists of dps classes, looks fine to me.
    I assume he is referring to the warrior at #7 or am I overlooking something?
    disgruntled likes this.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Maybe it's just me, since I'm not a raider, but, did you beat the raids in that 30 time-frame? In pretty decent time, and not too many deaths? If so, is it really a big deal? Guilds are supposed to work together to beat raids. If they're doing that, then problem solved... just have fun :)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Nylrem Augur

What I think everyone else is alluding to, Poyzen, is that your post is vague and indecipherable, at best... and that's coming from players that know the game well. In other words, how about you attempt to decipher for us, in plain English, what exactly you're attempting to allude to?

Then, after doing that, give some specifics, who, what, when, where, why, how, and some parses, spells cast, etc?

Then, after that, we can attempt to dissect exactly what the issue is, and possibly how we think you should rectify the perceived issue.

:)

What I infer from this is I want to recruit #7 warrior for my guild, and the rest of your DPS classes that had less than him were pretty terrible :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Derd Augur

Who gets to pick the warrior that gets to be in a dps group and not have to worry about tanking? I guess that is the question :)
    Brohg likes this.
  11. Nylrem Augur

I'm still looking for at least 1 bug of the 60 that this OP was talking about, within this post somewhere...
  12. Bigstomp Augur

Doesn't look normal at all. Good rogues would be way higher. Bad rogues it looks about right.
  13. segap Augur

Let's see, you have 1 Beserker that sucks, a rogue that really, really, really sucks, a warrior that's pushing and a shaman having fun with new dots that will be reduced tomorrow. What's the problem here?

That's all assuming over this 30 days that everyone had the same attendance so that the total damage done sums are for the same minutes played. Otherwise, your parse is a bunch of garbage.
    Gyurika Godofwar and svann like this.
  14. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I think it is very clear that this parse shows that mages need nerfing, post haste.
  15. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Without quoting all applicable responses, I'll fill in some blanks.
    This is 30 day average of the top 40 highest attendance people. Total of 36 hours of raiding TBM and EOK through T3.
    I stopped at myself and did not include the other 2 rogues that in some of your words "really really suck".
    Unfortunately the Mages raid attendance precluded inclusion in the 30 day Pars.
    I am not calling out any class for being good or bad. Those who do are shamely presumptuous.

Please post some of your pars results. I'd like to compare.
  16. Poyzen Frawg Augur

IIn regards to 60 reported bugs. In my selfish opinion, I think these are examples of bugs:
    When a Zerker does 8 million DPS and Other mele in the same group do 500k
    When my group healer is double the Mele DPS.
    When the Tank DPS is triple the mele DPS.

These are all highly skilled players who have been around a very long time. (After all, T3 is a done deal.) We vary the ADPS around as needed to cope with the dwindling raid population but the pars results are repeatable and consistent. How many berzerkers were there 4 years ago? I saw one with 30% attendance. Today, many mele classes have switched over. This is sad to me. We have at least 3 zerkers on every raid and 2 rogues if we are lucky. Poison Alliance is not even an option for us.
  17. Bard_Bard Journeyman

I think the OP posted the wrong parse so ill help

#1 Berserker, #2 Berserker, #3 Wizard, #4 Berserker, #5Ranger, #6Wizard, #8 Mage, #9 Wizard, #10 Necro, #10Rogue, #11 Mage, #12Shaman.........................
    #47, Cleric, #48 Cleric,#49 Sk Pet, #50 Sk Pet, #51 Cleric pet, #53 Cleric pet, #54 Druid pet.......
    #69 Monk, #70Monk, #71 Bard, #72 Bard, #73 Bard, #74 Bard

I may be a bit off on the parse posted above. I'm sure the parser that I took this from skewed the numbers to show #69-74 higher than they should be.....
    So yes you are correct this bug for the 2 listed classes in red needs to be fixed and addressed.:)
  18. Fohpo Augur

Raids bring more than one monk?
  19. Cicelee Augur

I have a feeling someone doesn't fully understand the definition of the word "bug". Maybe when using "bug" in the future, this individual should just stick with insects...
    Koryu likes this.
  20. Numiko Augur

The silly rogues were probably waiting for the assist call!
    svann likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.