Allakhazam Progression Wiki

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gidono, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Yes, there is a difference between when things were actually released and when they were implemented on the progression servers. The devs obviously knew that releasing certain content fit in with particular expansions so they ignored when they were originally released and that makes sense.

This is where I want to clear the confusion up and get what is actually released on the progression servers in particular expansions so people know what to expect in the future. If you hang out in newbie channels you get many of these questions? "Hey, when do we get this? I can't find any info on it."
  2. Machen New Member

Part of the problem is that things seem to change with every new batch of progression servers. I can tell you for the most part when things were revamped on Fippy/Vulak, but we've already seen a handful of differences on the new servers (some in part to new work done, like Plane of Mischief which is tremendous.) It would be nice if the devs would provide this information up front, but often it's been lacking until you get to the revamp.