Agnarr - <Ship Wrecked> Scheduled Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by EQCleric4Life, May 7, 2017.

1. Kalairo New Member

It looks like we will switch to standard dkp with silent bidding. That seems to be the popular choice after some feedback from here and our discussions. We will work out the full details as we move forward before launch and our first raid.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

See, after giving you and your guild a hard enough time about your /random loot policy, you sat down and put together a better policy. I'm glad to see I could help make your guild a little better. That's all I'm trying to do with poor <Ship Wrecked> here. Suicide Kings can be decent but you need to address the pitfalls or else it is just a really bad dkp system that will chase people away from their guild.
  3. Razzle Augur

It had nothing to do with you or the other people that like to give their unwanted advice or opinions. It had to do with our specific guild composition of different types of players. So we added a feature to benefit each type of player.

This is suppose to be a recruiting ad, not a debate thread.
    Troubadurix likes this.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

I wasn't debating you dude, I was just letting you know that I'm glad you took my advice and that I could help your guild grow.
  5. MBear Augur

Constructive feedback is good, but there is a point at which you are hijacking someone's recruitment thread to badmouth their policies. I'm not claiming you would ever do that, but it is worth thinking about where that line is.
    Troubadurix likes this.
  6. Realist_on_Agnarr New Member

AgentofChange, keep in mind that trying to use logic with Razzle & Basak is useless. They just aren't quite old enough to understand what you are doing or saying.

EQCleric4Life, p99 is a different can of worms.. compared to 'real' servers. I hope your loot system works, but trying some hybrid system that is 'complicated' to the average Joe = detrimental to your growth. Hopefully the MOTM buffs on bosses don't discourage your p99 crowd to extinction.

MBear, you make a point, but AgentofChange is trying to use passive aggressiveness to work people up, and it worked with the kids... don't buy into it. He has made logical statements, but his delivery isn't the best for this crowd.. which he knows, but enjoys.
  7. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

Funny how you are here, in almost every thread where Razzle and Basak has been in, trying to let them look like "young" and "RL" friends.

It is obvious that you have some sort of grudge against them, but seriously - stop yourself.

I don't know either of them, but I do have eyes.
  8. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Morning (good afternoon and good evening in oher timezones! We are down to just over 14 days until our new home opens.

Just a reminder that we are still open recruiting through June 21, 2017 and in case you read my first post but haven't gone back to see the edit, we have decided internally to change to a traditional DKP system!

We've seen a lot of new faces in our Discord lobby and are having a great time getting to know each other!

Come making lasting memories with us conquering raid content in era and on a schedule!

Apply today at www.shipwreckedguild.com

Please join us in Discord too - https://discord.gg/0xkISb3PekpLHDHa
  9. Kalairo New Member

With discord and forums in full swing, come hang out. Get to know us.
  10. Traspe Journeyman

2 weeks!