AA consolidation...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by HeatherPurrs, May 18, 2016.

1. Geri_Petrovna Augur

I'm now approx 400 AA's off max. means if i choose to, i'll actually be able to accomplish something in the near future. whee :D

Monk punk master was refunded about 30ish AA's (which i lost, as i was at 105 saved)... and now I need roughly 400 (i guess), to buy the last 6 ranks of new punch mastery.

This will take about 2 or 3 days. (maybe even 4, because I refuse to do dead hills :D )
  2. Derd Augur

Usually refunded AA ignores the AA cap, Geri. Are you sure you don't have the 30 refunded?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Already spent, so can't check. (Currently have 4 AA's unable t spend til i have 18 for rank 46 of punch mastery)
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

Post patch I had 162 banked from refunds so this is correct.
  5. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Back to max now. previous max was12,598 current max is 13,077 (for monks). a gain of 479 total.

Previously, punch mastery capped at 29, now it caps at 51 ranks.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Logged in my 3 mains last night, first time since the patch. All three just shy of 12K AA, all level 100. No change in AA totals at all, or what was unspent. Apparently, whatever they changed didn't affect me at all :)
  7. Tobin Augur

As a ranger the change caused me to get a refund of 75 AAs I had no ware to place them so I just ate them with the Glyph of Indeterminable Reward - This does NOT upset me because, improvement to the game is better and I know that my character will be better for it

Consolidation of AAs in the long run is a good thing. If your class got a refund for some AAs and opened opportunity to collect 400 new AAs, why complain - it such a small thing in life.
  8. Thancra Loladin

If you pretend you quit because you have to make 400 AAs, you probably already decided to quit and just try to find an excuse to get upset and justify it. That or you want attention.
    Nolrog likes this.