AA consolidation...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by HeatherPurrs, May 18, 2016.

1. HeatherPurrs Augur

While it says I've gained AA, I'm now 34 AA ranks away from where I was yesterday. That's over 400 earned AA. What's going on and what don't I understand?
  2. Kunon Augur

They refunded broken/duplicate AAs to people which is probably why you gained AAs. There are now new AAs (some replacing the broken/duplicate ones) to spend the refunded AAs on and in some cases brand new AA lines/abilities and/or additional ranks of existing abilities that did not exist prior to the patch depending on your class.
    Dzarn likes this.
  3. HeatherPurrs Augur

I got no refunded AA. But I do now need to earn over 400 AA to max AA id already maxed. This is BS.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Triconix Augur

Sounds like auto granted AAs you lost
  5. Siddar Augur

Well these new ranks of death bloom and blossom did nothing.
  6. Millianna Augur

So they refunded AA from lines they consolidated and then re appropriate them to ones that you didn't chooses?
  7. Millianna Augur

Is there anyway to turn off auto grant without logging on?
  8. HeatherPurrs Augur

The thought of having to grind out 400 AA to get back to where I was yesterday. I think I'm done with this game.
  9. Feradach Augur

I'm guessing you weren't as maxed as you thought you were.
  10. HeatherPurrs Augur

You're wrong. You collaborators always come along to these threads. Are you paid or do you just volunteer to shout down people who've been screwed? Does it make you feel powerful? Like a real man?
  11. Brudal Augur

Are they new AA's that will make your character stronger or AA's you previously had that are now unpurchased? One is good for you and the other is a bug.
  12. Crystilla Augur

Please provide some specific examples of what AA's you now 'need' - and as Brudal mentioned, did you have them before and now don't ... or where they never actually purchased previously (because they didn't exist until today)?
    Sheex and Sancus like this.
  13. Brudal Augur

I did see that rogues gained 3 new lines of class AA's which will increase their sustained dps and give options with using weapons other than piercing weapons; maybe that is it.

14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You're going to quit over 400AA? That's a bit extreme to quit over a day or two work...
  15. lancelove Augur

Heather, calm yourself love, there is probably some tweaking they are going to have to do to level things back out. It was kind of a big thing they have done with the consolidation. Dont let the saracastic @#%&$#&'s get to you. I'd post your stuff on this in the dev areas with bugs n what not.
  16. Vdidar Augur

i almost wish i had lost 400aa so i had something to do for a day
    EnchFWO and Geri_Petrovna like this.
  17. Sarcogian Augur

you're so cool. people that complain about stuff that helps the majority are awesome. keep being awesome.
  18. Weverley Augur

I remember when over 1500aa it was starting to slow down later on they move that to 4000aa now they autogrant to level 95.Wish when i first start playing it was that easy to get aa.Take a small break heather 400aa is nothing.
    RPoo likes this.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I remember when there wasn't a low AA count bonus and you had to earn them all at the standard rate, which was also a hell of a lot slower than the current rate of XP gain these days.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Vdidar like this.
  20. HeatherPurrs Augur

I'm not sure why people think the "I was abused worse!" argument holds any merit. Or the "It's easy! Earn it again!" argument holds any merit.