A request from Ragefire: Luclin & Beyond

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by totalimmortal, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Punchu Augur

You really latched on to one mistaken point in his post and ran with it. Sure that was naive but I have no reason to doubt his post isn't pretty much spot on.

So here you have a guy pointing out reality while you continue to force your narrative on the forums, essentially hijacking this thread.

Nobody gives a about faceless. Just stop.
  2. VoltrunVoltari Lorekeeper

I wont deny that Lockjaw population has diminished - that's clear. But, in addition to FI and DHS, Midnight Phyre has gotten kills in recent weeks. Also, I know for a fact all three guilds are recruiting, actively, even with General spam during prime time. If you find yourself on the outside looking in, you can always inquire about joining up with one of these guilds.

I know if we as DHS encounters other groups setting up to attempt some target, we say good luck and move on. Its happened plenty with Vindi, HoT, Doze, etc. Targets are not going to be left up for DAYS at a time if their loot drops are still needed by the guilds' member base. We are not exclusive clubs with closed doors. We all want more people, we all want to recruit all those that want to play us in a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Don't let 'Bitter'ness stop you for getting a chance to experience and enjoy the content.

There is only one Bitter on the server, and that is me :D
  3. Bewts Augur

Not fair Sil; asking a rhetorical question everyone knows the answer to.

For those of you that don't get it, not very hard.

This stuff isn't rocket science and I wouldn't surprise me to see a close knit group of 36 players wreak havoc on all but a few mobs if they designed their raids correctly.
  4. Kahna Augur

Actually, Phinny isn't like this at all. The majority of raiding guilds are raiding in the current expansion. Hence why they had to put the bard epic piece on trak, not the undead bard. No one on Phinny cares about who is the "best" on the server, because it doesn't effect them at all. You still have your instances, and if an open world mob happens to be up when you are headed to your instance you kill it, or not, whatever.
  5. Adonhiram Augur

To stick to the topic the OP raised, I would like to politely voice a different opinion, not everyone wants a merge right now between RF and LJ. I do not support point 3) and I don't agree either on a Luclin synchronization of all three servers. The title Totalimmortal chose for his thread was a bit misleading in that it gave the impression the whole server is begging DBG for the points he raised (which is of course his legit right).
  6. Lifetap Augur

I agree with Adonhiram.

I would also add that I myself am not opposed to the addition of AoC's to Lockjaw for the benefit of everyone.
  7. Adonhiram Augur

Hey Lifetap, hope you are well ! And if you ask for AoCs on LJ, it's proof the server has still some life in it, it isn't that dead as everyone says.