7-11 Double Station Cash Exclusive 4/27 – 4/28!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shregg New Member

The store I called (in Medina, Ohio) also claimed they didn't have them but I drove there anyway and picked 2 up. (there were probably 5 or 6 total)

I think pretty much it's lazy folks at the stores looking, and corporate not knowing the deal. <shrug>

Also, this store claimed to be a 7-11 on their website and on google maps, but when I showed up it looks like they were in the process of changing to a random mom and pop store (sign was taken down, but receipt still said 7-11).

I totally agree I wish it was just all cards + online purchased, especially those tasty Wal-mart ones ... but hey, I wasn't expecting any deal this weekend and lucked out so I'm not gonna complain. :)
    Tegila likes this.
  2. TD77 New Member

That's just it, Tegila......They have walked in my door and "kicked my puppy", told me they did so and then flipped me off and said "whatcha gonna do about it?" the whole 7/11 thing is just another kick on the way back out the door. It's more frustration than anything. I promise if they messed with you the way they have me, you'd be just as frustrated.
  3. TD77 New Member

LOL....I'm 90% sure I actually called that specific store during the last 7/11 sale, Shregg. Congrats on you "find". It would be awesome to know how many years they've had those cards. I have to double check the 7/11 store finder. If your store is listed on the website in Ohio, I called it. If it's not listed and you have access to the store phone number, I'd appreciate you passing it along. I'll let you know if it's not on the list.
  4. TD77 New Member

Shregg: Is it the one on Medina road, or N. Court?? I want to make sure I call the correct one.
  5. Shang Augur

I checked two in East Lansing, Michigan, and they did not carry them.

They carried cards for most other games, however.
  6. Shregg New Member

It's the north court one, yep! Like I said, they don't have a 7-11 sign anymore but that was them. I'm not sure if you can talk them into selling you one and reading the code but worth a shot I guess :)

They do have them, if it helps the clerk the cards were on the bottom right of the gaming card section.
  7. Geroblue Augur

Ya only get the extra 500 sc on the special wal-mart cards. I don't care for gamestop, I'm not in their demographic.
  8. Leerah Augur

I'll give money to Walmart when they stop expecting us to pay their employees for them.
  9. krichton Elder

how much sc is it? never used these carbs before. which card gives the most?
  10. EQtroll Journeyman

I can confirm these cards do exist in the Everett, MA 7-11 store. They had 8-10 more available, after i got mine.

[IMG]
  11. Emarra Gnecromancer of Ak`Anon

There aren't many 7-11 in Houston at the moment, but they are returning now that the old deal between them and Stop-N-Go is over. None of the stores in Houston carry Station Cash. And the morons at every Walmart within 50 miles of here seem to only carry the $10 Station Cash cards.
  12. Toboe Journeyman

not very happy, closest 7/11 to me in wow a 2 hours drive to lansing. yet we have a walmart 3 gamestops 2 meijers and a disc traders, would be nice if the sc bonus was for EVERY game card...
  13. EverChanter Augur

None in anything that's remotely close to Pittsburgh, SoE chooses 7/11 because they googled the information.

People have been complaining about this for ever it seems, and SoE continues to offer it The Way They Want tm.

This is what happens when you have bad prospecting, and think that because you've made a mistake in the way you handle station cash, the players are the ones at fault.
  14. Desirsar New Member

Bit late to the thread, but I'll add this in case anyone else Google's for it and finds this.

I work for a corporate 7-11 store. Even I wasn't sure whether we could buy them in advance and save them for the next time the promotion runs, so I poked at Google and confirmed it with this thread.

Every corporate store in Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas will have SOE cards. I believe they are required in the prepaid card display in all markets with at least a six foot display, three foot displays might not have room to include them. One or two employees in each store might have an idea whether they carry these cards, the rest will have absolutely no clue, and that may include the store manager. (If you're particularly unlucky, you'll go in at a time when no one working knows how to load prepaid cards through the register.)

Short version : don't call, just go to the store. If it's not a tiny store, it will be there. Even if it's a franchise store, it will probably be there.
  15. Mysia New Member

O.O Why does the launcher for 5-24-2013 point to this thread? Is it even valid?
  16. Geroblue Augur

Hopefully not valid. No 7-11 within hundreds of miles of me. I get my SC from wal-mart.
  17. Rhage New Member

just an observation, you guys my get more people willing to buy station cash during double SC times if those times fell from say the 30th - the 3rd. Lots of checks come on the 30th - the 3rd, paychecks, government checks, Government worker checks.
  18. Toquillaw Augur

If they haven't cashed last months checks then changing to the 30th won't help things much :cool:
  19. Leerah Augur

Yeah yeah. We don't have 7-11s in PA. Just that justify necro-posting?
  20. Chrisleigh72 New Member

this is so unfair, there IS NOT a 7-11 in Alabama. so this excludes a lot of people
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.