55 people 1 instance, SK

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhiyannon, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Mistmoore and Cazic in particular need to be looked at, IMO. I've been in both when they were instanced, but have been in both a lot more when they were packed and everything dead when they weren't.

Both key zones for mid levels and both are more than a decent journey for a lot of players.

SK does need gnolls again.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  2. sihpa Augur

I noticed, after July came around, that there were some changes to the skeletons in the southern part of Rathe Mt's but didnt think it was important enough to post about it.

First change was the grey con ice skeletons no longer run from me at half health like they had. They're on default fight to the death undead mechanics now. Also the undead monks will fight with the other undead now if they spawn close enough together.

I'd never seen either of these things happen prior to logging in after July 1st. Note id been away from EQ for almost a month and it could have changed sometime in June. Idk if this phenomenon is related - just adding info.
  3. Rhiyannon Augur

anyone else have zones that should be instancing but aren't even with a large pop?
  4. TarewMarrForever Augur

SK is playable in the AM only. Played it yesterday. Played it today. You can find mobs. 23 people in this zone this AM. You have to run a bit, but you can find them.

Two nights ago it was frustrating, last night it was *insane*. Both nights were 50+.

Literally *nothing* to fight.

50+ for this zone is TOO MUCH!

Please, fix it.

There should never be more than 40 in this zone. Especially since half of them are rangers / druids, and especially since about a quarter of those are mass-killing trying to find PH cycles.

You can't possibly be worried about drop rates of secondary instances. Quil and Grizz or so ridiculously rare that you could have TEN instances running and Totemic BP's would still demand 1k!!!

I see no reason why any of the outdoor zones shouldn't spin up at 30, and cut-off at 40. None whatsoever.

Two nights ago when I was frustrated with SK went to go join a Rathe Mt group. That's jumping from the frying pan and into the fryer. Rathe is just as camped, except people will KS your HG, they won't your bird / cent.

Please fix. It' metadata. Just tweak it, and bounce the servers.
    Rhiyannon likes this.