50 & Frustrated

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fortano, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Qelyn Augur

I can feel your pain. I remember during Live that no one wanted monks because a lot of people played them, and so apps were almost never open. The best advice I can give, which has already been repeated here, is just be good at your class. Guilds will not turn down a quality applicant based on their class.

Yes, the bar will be higher. You'll really have to shine and prove you're worth a spot in the raid. But if you're smart, show up for raids, and don't the bed, I'm sure guilds will take you no matter what. Especially in Kunark-PoP.
  2. Coach_Kegadin Augur

Majority of chanters on this server are warm bodies. I'll sell you chanter lessons so you can earn that raid spot!
  3. Qelyn Augur

Someone page Dandin in here for all your chanter related questions and tips. He did have his stream set up to be an official DBG advertised Q&A/help session after all!

Spoiler: Always yell at the raid for more dots on Naggy.
  4. - Seduced Easily - New Member

Lol, that is exactly what I was thinking, Q
    Qelyn likes this.
  5. Ducreux Augur

If you buff melee with haste without being asked people will notice, bonus points if you set up ATs for when they fade to rebuff.

Source: Most of our enchanters are lazy F's. Our shaman are great though.