25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Mar 16, 2024.

1. alanus Augur

I think that might be a bit overpowering
    Rijacki likes this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Much easier to obtain, and also greatly reduced the price of the older version.
  3. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

How is it overpowering?
  4. alanus Augur

Having additional 20 defense and 20 offense might be a bit much for melee/tanks. One can currently do +20 offense and +10 defense. Specialization augs are pretty nice, too, although you can get type 7 ones from COTF
  5. Angahran Augur

Yes you can.
    Fanra likes this.
  6. Ozon Augur

Range slot and Bandolier
  7. FYAD Augur

eh, a small increase in specialization skill is not actually that powerful.
    Eaedyilye likes this.
  8. Lilfella Elder

How much power do you think these augs are actually providing?
  9. alanus Augur

For how easy the mission is? Yeah, it's way too good of a reward for the ease of the mission if it were to not be lore-group
  10. Cicelee Augur

It is always surprising to me the amount of players who think a 10% offense type 3 will increase your DPS from 2 million to 2.2 million, a 10% increase.

Pro tip- it doesn't work that way.
    Flatchy likes this.
  11. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Since I have the COTF augs already on all my mages, I'll just have to use 1 old one and 1 new one. Other than a few meaningless stats from 1 lost aug I'm same, no overpowering increase. The few SPA stats I get from the new aug are next to worthless, even doubled.
  12. FYAD Augur

I'd wager if you parsed with and without the augs, you'd barely be able to tell any difference.
  13. alanus Augur

No idea, but it's the only +offense mod in game that I know of.
  14. Lilfella Elder

uh, ok
  15. Flatchy Court Jester

Trolls mind blown! :confused:
  16. Knifen Augur

Has this bug not been confirmed by a Dev yet? Really hate for annv season to end with a broken ach sitting in my ach window all rear.