20 minutes med times again?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pneumothorax, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Riou EQResource

OOC regen wont be in until TSS launches
  2. Beastro Augur

There needs to be something to slow down the exp rate.

Would you rather have things paced by slow medding or blow through to 50 in days, camp what you want till your guys decked out and then diddle elsewhere until Kunark?

IMO, a huge reason why P99 is so popular is because exp and medding are so toned down.
  3. Typucm Elder

Thanks for answer!
    So it work only in beta, good info :)
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

According to Aristo last night in chat on the beta server, a lot of the things that made it in (like OOC regen and newbie armor quests) will be turned off today. I was glad (and sad) to see that Defiant drops were already turned off. And, from what the beta marketplace looked like, everything that will be initially available is perfectly acceptable.

Will take some getting used to using the old character models again though. It was more painful on my eyes than I anticipated. Still, I've missed the old days of running around with a polar bear cap.
  5. Amoeba Augur

I do enjoy slower med times as well as most.

The various advantages it offers for time to be social as well as people learning their spells and how to manage them in addition to managing their mana, makes for a significantly better player.

Having support characters in a group will also make them significantly more valuable rather than simply 1 tank, 1 healer, and 4 dps.
    MBear and Fallfyres like this.
  6. Potsos76 Augur

I keep seeing people say that no ooc regen keeps enchanters relevant, but didn't devs say Breeze would be disabled in the classic era?
  7. Azzudien Augur

Yes they did say breeze is out, but Clarity will still be there at lvl 29 I believe so Chanters will still be very very wanted since no OOC regen
    Fallfyres likes this.
  8. Potsos76 Augur

What am I missing? Why would they disable the less powerful of these two spells? Either way, glad to see Clarity isn't removed as well. Thanks!
  9. Isule Elder

Breeze released with Kunark, this is just original.
  10. Potsos76 Augur

Bummer. Would have been nice to have for 6 months, lol. Oh well.
  11. Banai Augur

If it takes you 6 months to get from 16-29 theres a bigger issue :D. C1's will be being sold within 2 days of launch don't worry about it
  12. Numiko Augur

Mages and Necro's will never run out of manna, costs almost nothing to hit /pet attack and cast a level 1 damage spell to do at least 1 point of damage.:rolleyes: