110 Shaman needing advice

Discussion in 'Priests' started by InnerDruid, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

my orange juice almost came out my nose when I read "unbuffed credibilities" lol
  2. Leigo You come here often?

#mosthp
    Mehdisin Mahn likes this.
  3. Jondalar Augur

Gosh you mean it's behaving like other group buffs now rather than the bugged behavior previously? And you didn't check? hahahahahahah
  4. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

give him a break, he was busy sifting through magelo for credibilities.
  5. Jondalar Augur

. I better go update.
  6. Danaleigh Elder

Should have just let it go. He could a went another 6 months believing he was right! Hahahaha
  7. Tucoh Augur

I don't have any real advice except to say that my shaman is by far the hardest class in my team to get what I'd consider good utilization from. I'm always trying to figure out how to balance healing, debuff, buff and DPS contributions from him. Every class has details that I'm forced to gloss over because I box them, but my shaman is the only one I feel like I'm only using 50% of their strength in.

I think part of the problem is that my group kills TBL mobs in about 10-15 seconds, so the debuff/DoT portions of a shaman's contribution are pretty difficult to utilize. I know it's against the shaman's archetype a little, but I wish Ri'zyr's rain of venom and breath were significantly better so the shaman could participate more in DPS in fast groups.