110 paladin need spell and aa set up advice

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Excali, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Riou EQResource

They've been updating the spell descriptions a lot over the past like bunch of months, spell parsers that do parse it use the old method and it has a few things wrong now, or don't try to fill in the data. It's also possible the in game is wrong :p

It's best to use the Slots themselves for data rather then Description
  2. Wulfhere Augur

Right. The substitution variables in the description are swapped and always have been.
  3. Veckna New Member

What spells do you guys use when soloing with no Merc, at 110?
  4. Redemption Lorekeeper

looks like this for live targets.
    1) crush
    2) crush
    3) force of mercy
    4) brilliant exoneration
    5) censure
    6) admonish
    7) protective devotion
    8)defiant stance
    9) preservation of rodcet
    10) revitalizing steel
    11) sanctimonious audacity
    12) mark of orthis
    13 harmonious blessing
    4,5,6,7 are on a bind key along with spurn,yalp,and disruptive.

for undead
    1) revitalizing steel
    2) refute for honor
    10) sanctimonious audacity
    11) doctrine of exculpation
    12) doctrine of recission
    13) doctrine of abrogation
    11,12,13 on a different bind
  5. Brohg Augur

I presume these are responding to the soloing question, since there's no Valiant Defense or Splash?

The low-damage Crush [of Timorous Deep] and Mark of Orthiss and Harmonious Blessing are slots ripe for replacing. Expiation-Grief-Dicho good candidates, Remembrance/Consecration also more impactful than what's there.
  6. Redemption Lorekeeper

i agree. there is some chaff in the line up, but i mostly spam the first bind since it covers dmg and heals. the stuff you mentioned all gets swapped and rotated situationally. however since i am looking for things to do, updating the lineup sounds like a project to work on. As a side note does anyone know of any serious raid guilds that will look at a paladin?
  7. Brohg Augur

My own guild <Ne Cede Malice> has room for a good paladin - we raid off hours, though, beginning at 9pm Pacific Fri/Sat/Mon. That's late night for most of EQ
  8. Nifty Slacker Augur

Thanks for posting your spell setups guys. It's a relief that my spell sets are very similar and would not be worth posting. I still use my dicho too, I hope the next expac has a new dichotomic for us.