Nobody wants a kunark start

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ownanat, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Ownanat Journeyman

I love mischief rule set. Thank you so much for this. But nobody wants kunark start. We all want vanilla. You are just killing the server sooner for everyone who quits by pop.

We will boycott this server till we get vanilla start. Sign below.

Signed.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.
    Fhiele, Duder, Erekai and 17 others like this.
  3. Kahna Augur

I want a Kunark start. Super excited about leveling in Kunark zones. Iksar Necro Inc!!
  4. auto21 Augur

I also want/prefer Kunark start, and I'd wager most others are in the same boat.
  5. Crabman Augur

I am super excited for a Kunark start. Especially with ft/random, there is so much more to do vs just classic. As bobby said, new leveling paths, then also more raids, some mobs to "small man" at 60 vs not being as easy at 50, epics from the jump and more.
    Also, you mention killing the server soone, and while we dont have official confirmation, the leaked test calendar had 3 months of kunark before velious launches, which is the exact same cadence as mishicef was just with 1month classic and 2 months kunark, and therefore not unlocking pop and "killing the server" any sooner than it would have otherwise been.
    Fhiele, ElaidaTL, Deastrocdor and 3 others like this.
  6. Chopsuey Augur

Should have started in Luclin or later with Selo rate xp. Classic or vanilla EQ is the worst iteration of the game. How many times can you be nostalgic camping golden efreeti boots? For me it took about 3 TLP's to be over it.
    Fhiele, **Dragonslayer** and Foaming like this.
  7. Protocol Dragon Defender

I want a Kunark start :)
    Fhiele, Vortalis, aFTeRLiFe and 4 others like this.
  8. Tyranthraxus Grognard

I'm thrilled about Kunark start.
    Fhiele, aFTeRLiFe, Rooksmirk and 3 others like this.
  9. Vecsus New Member

Kunark start is one of the big selling points for me. Not because I plan to roll Iksar - but because it will spread out what is clearly going to be a massive number of people.
    Fhiele, aFTeRLiFe, Rooksmirk and 5 others like this.
  10. IheartEQ Elder

Level 60 makes so many classic encounters tolerable. Players don't seem to mind plane of sky raids at 60, but they seem to have a lot of real life plans at level 50. Naggy and Vox are a quick port, buff, pull, and attack instead of a 15+ minute setup. Plane of Hate and Fear are basically a "can we quickly raid these places for my epic pieces."

Classic starts struggle to recruit monks, but a Kunark start won't have any issues. Every TLP I hear at least one necromancer complain that no one wants them in a group and they have nothing to do except raid. Kunark has a lot of great necro quests to complete. I'm not sure if a Kunark start will help or hurt the Shaman population.

A Kunark start should be great for all classes unless you are a cleric. A classic start helps spread out the crown and ring camps, so clerics aren't racing to get them.

Please take a number for Lord Bergurgle. No! I am 80th in line! How am I 90th in line all of sudden. :D I love swimming through that cave every once and awhile to catch up the gossip.
    Search and Rescue and Foaming like this.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It may not help the initial population, but those that play shaman might actually stick with it with access to better Canni, Group Buffs, and Torpor. Single target buffs and spamming Canni 1 in classic is real butt.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Excited for a Kunark start.
  13. Vinlail New Member

100% Wanted a Kunark start! As far as shaman goes there might be a slight uptick but like Bobbybick said more for the group buffs and better canni. Buffing a raid single target with Canni I is ugh. Now to decide between Wizard and Shaman...
  14. Fizon Augur

I too am stoked about kunark start. Ur wrong
  15. Litoeon Lorekeeper

Speak for yourself - I'll take ANYTHING other than a classic start
  16. Lejaun Augur

I'd rather have a Kunark start over a classic start. I'd rather have a Luclin start over a classic start. I ultimately would prefer a TSS start over classic just so all of those great zones can be utilized. It's a shame zones like the Warrens (I know, not TSS) and Blightfire are essentially worthless to most players once they open up.
  17. KobalWR Lorekeeper

I've been asking for a Kunark start for years! It's so good to have something different for at least the first few weeks of the servers.
  18. Appren Gnomercy

Kunark start is awesome!
  19. CdeezNotes Augur

Classic is awful.

Pop or tss start is where it's at. Choosing to leave at POP is a you problem. How about play better content than the same pixelated brown zones of seb and chardok?
  20. IheartEQ Elder

CdeezNotes is an EC tunnel hater! We got 'em, folks. Right here, mods! Straight to the zone with kitty walls for you! Your faction with the TLP community has plummeted by 1000 points!