Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ddezul, Apr 4, 2024.

1. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Both will be FTE...wanna bet?
  2. Kahna Augur

DPG gets to define the terms. They said both were "relaxed True-Box", meaning they start with the standard true-box limits and those limits get relaxed overtime. So yes, it starts in Kunark as a "relaxed True-Box Server" because that is what DPG calls it.

Both will have Relaxed True-Box, starting with the traditional True-Box rules and relaxing the True-Box rules further over time.
  3. Ddezul Augur

He knows that. Dude is running around with his hair on fire right now.
  4. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

You can call it anything you like so can DBG...

I simply pointed out the terms used to have meaning and now it has been redefined.
  5. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

all your krono it isn't FTE. Deal?
  6. Ddezul Augur

relaxed truebox starts with truebox until oow.
  7. Fizon Augur

Ahahahahahahah
  8. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

No not at all....we will put this non sense to rest when the new server launch...

Teek will be clearly the more popular...and it will be because it has more popular rules...as I have been claiming and Tormax will be a total flop and likely get retro fit to clone Teek to handle the queue situation that is sure to follow....

Then when you realize your precious true box is not the driving factor you can run around with your hair on fire...LMAO
  9. Kahna Augur

No, this is always what the terms have meant.
  10. Magpie New Member

Someone could hand this guy a bag of gold IRL and he'd complain that the bag is heavy.
    Narvakhan, Rijacki and fransisco like this.
  11. Cfuson Journeyman

By Angeliana in the producer's letter thread.
  12. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Cool Story...

It is true box until Omens of War where it becomes relaxed box...they call it relaxed box because the relaxed is predetermined...I guess..

There is still a clear difference between what true box represents vs what relaxed true box represents and your semantics have no bearing on it...
  13. Ddezul Augur

Will you still be required to reply to each and every one of my posts?
  14. Kahna Augur

Uhhh, no one is arguing that a Mischief loot server won't be more popular than a standard server. Truebox has nothing to do with the differences between these two servers.

Trubox was the deciding factor in Aradune/Rizlona, but we all know you won't admit that Aradune was a smash hit compared to Rizlona and the only thing different between the two was Truebox. So there really isn't any point in re-hashing this argument.
    fransisco likes this.
  15. Ddezul Augur

Do you post on a political forum? You seem to think you have some 'gotchas' when in reality you're getting trucked.
  16. KobalWR Lorekeeper

Imo, for several reasons, Kunark is a more interesting start:
    More places to level, all the people at launch will be more spread out.
    Kunark doesnt make Classic gear obsolete. There are still a lot of things to farm in the "old World".
    You have Iksars from the start, which is very good.
    All classes have access to level 60 spells and disciplines. Warriors and rogues are no longer useless for several weeks and caster classes are more fleshed out.

I don't really see any cons for a Kunark start.
    Witless, Chikkin, Eryndhel and 3 others like this.
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Confirmed in the producers letter thread from Angelia

maxisbored, Critt and Yinla like this.
  18. Ddezul Augur

yes i bet you 10000 krono
  19. Aziuno Augur

So I read this as Aradune Ruleset is being ignored, even though you said it was one of the most popular rulesets?
    • No Dedicated GM's like Aradune had
    • No Max of 2 Boxes
    https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-tlp-aradune-rizlona-2020
  20. kain200 Augur

I'm shocked at no FTE! It seemed like a pretty strong hint in fading's video with jchan. I guess some people would be possibly turned away by it? Maybe they didn't end up playing on oakwynd to see that it wasn't as bad as people (including me) were worried it would be.