Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hamshire, May 15, 2021.

1. Kenuven Lorekeeper

2. dentalplan lisa needs braces

Just make all of the VT bosses that use "fling" immune to their own AoEs and the problem would be solved. It seems pretty unlikely that they were ever intended to bounce themselves anyways.
    Svann2 and Kenuven like this.
  3. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Still want to get this fixed...
  4. Kenuven Lorekeeper

I wonder if my question about this on the AMA will get addressed. I hope so
    Herf likes this.
  5. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Is this actually working as intended? Is that why this thread is ignored?
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

If there was a way to exploit it you know they would be right on it.
  7. Kenuven Lorekeeper

No doubt. It's also easy to grief other players with the mechanic in OW
  8. Hamshire Augur

ill be real, just remove gflux from this one mob, problem solved. this has been an issue for years, every tlp has had issues with it, every tlp has asked for it to be fixed, just do it already.
  9. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Q: Why does VXAHR still do Fling?
    Absor: I don’t know... Looking into that might be a major task. Anything from that era is going to be a messy task. It's probably not as simple as just removing the fling. It might be, but usually is not. Not that removing the ability would be that complicated, but I would want to see if I could preserve the mechanic. Changing old world stuff can be easy and can butcher the event, or hard and maintain the integrity of the event. That being said, I don’t have plans to look at it in the near future. I have created a ticket so that maybe I can look into it this year.
  10. Herf Augur

So the message from DP on fixing bugs they induce in old content is pretty much "pound sand." Good to know.
  11. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Yeah. I feel like the reset mechanic was an overly extreme response reaction to players exploiting the level design.
  12. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Gotta keep the thread alive. It made it's way to page 4
  13. Kenuven Lorekeeper

I hope this gets fixed before the next TLP makes it to Luclin