It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can you reattatchthe spell emotes to their spells, so they can once again be filtered? Or give them their own seperate filter?

For example this is 1 second of my log with all other spells, melee damage and pet damage turned off

[Sun Jan 21 18:37:05 2024] Rufus Invictus is seared by flames.
    [Sun Jan 21 18:37:05 2024] Rufus Invictus is slashed by flying debris.
    [Sun Jan 21 18:37:05 2024] Leiche's skin shimmers with prismatic colors.
    [Sun Jan 21 18:37:05 2024] Rufus Invictus's skin freezes.
    [Sun Jan 21 18:37:05 2024] Caramon's skin shimmers with prismatic colors.

I still see the emotes of the spells even if I don't see the damage they are doing.
    Ileasa likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can you explain your reasoning for personas only being allowed to be changed in citys and fast camp zones?

I recently created a persona and evey time I switch back to my main I need to med to get mana back, wasn't this enough of a disadvantage to changing persona? This makes the change in a city restriction seem unnecessary.
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  3. Kramzilla New Member

Would you ever be willing to create a TLP server that was no-boxing allowed at all? Imagine how strong the community would be if we all truly relied on each other.

(To accomplish this, you'd need to disable the /follow command. You'd also need to have an easy means of reporting people who are clearly auto following with cheats. And lastly, you'd need express a genuine desire to ban, immediately, people who are cheating.)

Mix this free-trade and a one-character per account setting and we might really have something interesting! =)
  4. Aabra New Member

Could we get the amount of people that can be in Laurion's Inn increased. Almost impossible to get anything done there. With a zone that is the starting place for all the other areas and spell vendors. It is always full. Thanks.
  5. Toukan Augur

Why, in the new expansion, do we see plenty of COTF tradeskill items, left to rot, but have yet to see any type 14 augs drop ?
  6. cryptastix New Member

what about combining servers? especially the old ones
  7. Metanis Bad Company

When a magician performs a group call of the hero how does the game determine which direction each character will face when they land in the new location?
    Lubianx likes this.
  8. Narune the Rising Sun New Member

As a fashionista I would like to know if there are any plans in the future to give women players some cute armor that is pink or purple with some sparkle? Maybe Pastel? I also spoke with Absor during our guild dev raid about adding some new headbands with spring boppers like the one we get for valentines with the hearts (worn for other holidays or events). He did say that it was a possibility...

P.S. This is wishful thinking but how about clerics getting robes or capes? Even knights in history were very fashionable and wore fur over plate.

P.S.S. Luclin has some really nice boots and wedge heeled boots would be nice also.

Thank you.
    fransisco and cryptastix like this.
  9. cryptastix New Member

What about giving rangers that bear pet that druids get?
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  10. Toukan Augur

Y'all made gem cutting tools stackable. Thank you.

Can we PLEASE do the same thing with other tradeskill tools? Clay stamps. Duo cutting tool. Scaler. Etching tools. ALL the cooking implements (too many to even list). Needles of all sorts.
    Barton-Vox, Fanra, Nennius and 3 others like this.
  11. sinnister Apprentice

heya! i wanted to ask if there is anyone still available on the EQ team that would be able to help install a search bar on the real estate window?
    i like that we can sort by column, but a search bar would be neat. thank you
  12. PakaAgunn New Member

Hello, can we get some old school ornaments?(also have them used in secondary, as a caster i don't want a shield all the time, a book would be nice :) like... cone of the mystics, dragon signal torch, lana's crystal shield, blood runed battle wand, zomms wand, wand of dark waters, wand of withering fancies; just some my favorites, also some old robe ornaments would be cool too...look at tainted forcemeld silk robe and vision-shrouded silk robe
    also, can we get some old school zones that are HAs like seb, karnors, city of mist, veksar, city of dranik, muramite proving grounds, sol a and b, splitpaw, temple of cazic, just some dungeons that I like, maybe start a poll? some real quests would be cool too but I've already asked too much lol
    Yinla and Rijacki like this.
  13. Valcron Elder

Question- Can we just get comma's in the game? My plat in my bank says 1567932 this would be so much better if it were 1,567,932
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  14. xxar Augur

Is eq3 going to incorporate Krono ? If so, will it account linked as it currently is across games ?

Is there a chance to get Krono changed to become a 1 time tradable item , then it becoming no-trade / consume only?

What effort's are you trying to combat bot's , third party programs and secondary selling sites that undercut the original price ?

Is the long term plan to be the continual yearly release of TLP's that continue to cannibalize population from the previous TLP ? If so , at what point do you think the population will be splintered to it's unsustainable ?
    Nennius likes this.
  15. blood & gufts Augur

Will there ever be come options, so you can SAVE your chat settings for EACH char or even for ALL.

Will there come options, so each char can have individual keys instead of all chars have to use the same ?
    Yinla and Rijacki like this.
  16. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

EG7 gives you an unlimited budget to add more classes, what do you choose to add?

Follow up, is there anyone you would like to bring back to work with again?
  17. Ozon Augur

Do the devs ever consider ideas put forward by the player base here on the forums, ie: when or even does it matter that we suggest new AA, or Discs? If so is the forum the best way to put forth these ideas or is there a better way and when should we do it.
    Valcron likes this.
  18. Artulyn Starsummoner Apprentice

I've noticed an issue with mounts that generally becomes an issue in "outdoor" raids, when you have 20+ making mount noises, it gets hard to hear your audio triggers and the raid leader in Discord. Can we geat a /mount mute/unmute command to silence the mounts?
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How many employees work on Quality Control?
  20. Schorn New Member

Perhaps could be some time spent on bringing existing features up to par?
    Such as tuning Mercenaries so they are actually practical for use?

Clerics are the most useful, by being lobby corpse rezers and some very light XPing.
    Tank merc's barely surviving a single mob in LS with a player shaman and a cleric merc' healing it.
    Wiz&Rogue merc's on BURN doing half the dps a player rogue does whilst the player rogue is using group attainable weapons and just autoattacking with no discs running, and no worn focuses (Arms and Legs).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.