Old Innoruuk Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darshan, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Glistarian Augur

LOL But always fun.

I'm Panlagon now, btw
  2. Madlez New Member

Hahaha Janakin i remember you from Lords of Edelo times before i moved Nordiska Kompanient to Antonius Bayle

Madlen (now and for the past 13years) Madlez, Paladin
  3. Azra New Member

Its crazy seeing some of these names, my rl friend Ualaelin got me into this game and I remember hearing/seeing things about most/some of you when I was leveling. I played a necro named celestine at the time.
    I remember meadbh and lodab, that stuff was great. Cowboy fennik chat and tidar, ouloph, urifiel, and margana and ragnarokk were probably the reason I kept playing for so long. It was such a rad community and super cool to see so many people still around.
  4. Darshan New Member

The more and more I read its amazing how many people I actually remember. After all these years and all these people still play and everyone remembers guilds/people like it was yesterday. I can't say I will ever remember people in game for any mmo like I did from innoruuk.

2 pages of people from that era isn't enough would be nice to have a place to keep in touch with old Inny people/guilds just to see where they are and what they are doing. It saddens me to know how many people I spent years with and don't talk to now. I've lost contact with everyone except Meslow/Kaurik and that just sucks :(
  5. Jeisenne New Member

Hi guys Darshan I remember your name!
  6. Karhar Dream Crusher

https://www.facebook.com/groups/122212784470358/ is the only real place you can find most of them, or www.srguild.com still has quite of bit of old timers still around. Muaddib, Luvmy, Dimtry they still play, then some other old timers will pop on the boards and what not.
  7. Lynnia Augur

I don't play on TLP but I'm from Inny and still play live, when I can. Lenuvila, Taerianaya, Lynnia, and about five billion alts, originally of The Circle of the Feleine Hand, later (and still!) of Ridgerunners.
  8. Llanos New Member

Llanos here from Innoruuk back in the day. I remember a few of the names I see on here. I used to run around with Eornom, Eorcler, Rammu, Umari, Falbiki.
    I was in Clan Impact for a long time and even SR for a small time before I quit in 2004.
  9. Darshan New Member

Hi Jeisenne! How have you been, are you still playing?

Anyone remember Aleval, Telik, Hatelore, Mojojojojo, Kanibaz, Aoie? Maybe some old druids like Dadda and Arthur? I've only talked to one old player since being back on the game and that's Relbaic haha. Love this gaming community!

I'm currently on Phinigel TLP, man oh man I forgot how hard EQ grinds were, I know its not like it was in 1999 when I started but I've been to coddled from WoW over the years and this is rough. I've been playing for a month and only level 25. I honestly don't know if I should keep on grinding and try to catch up for Planes of Power or just wait till a new server is released haven't decided yet.

I envy those who played on P99 my life can't handle that let alone this lol.
  10. Necrobutcher New Member

Hey guys I played as Cataclysm in disciplines of discord guide, looking forward to a return on Agnar on wednessday!
  11. squidgod Augur

12. Lokomotiva Elder

I played on Inny Server. I was also in Dead of Winter (Orchard, Half Elf Warrior) for a good while with real life friends, Hookups and Reonan.... I ended up in The Defiant before making my own break off guild, Hookups went to EoT and then Unyielding, and Reonan rode the DoW ship into the sea... Myself and Reonan are planning to start up on the Agnarr Server releasing tomorrow. You're more than welcome to come screw around during off hours from Phinny. Actually, we need everyone yet for this new guild, so consider this a cheap bump.
  13. yimmien New Member

Yimmien mage extraordinaire checking in if anyone wants to group up on agnarr. Lotta familiar names here. Officially putting Bastion of Thunder on notice when it unlocks.

NSFW language in chat: http://imgur.com/a/C7kIO
    squidgod likes this.
  14. Blyker New Member

I started as the woodelf ranger Golodion in Lords of the realm and ended a couple of years later as an Iksar monk named Ratamah in LoD. Quit playing at the start of planes of power. Am now taking my first strolls back in the game on the Agnarr server
  15. Ctalbus New Member

Journeyman tinker Ctalbus the keeper of the ages, checking in here!

I recognize a decent amount of these names lol. And yimmien we met in pohate today on phinny! :)
  16. Jeisenne New Member

I caught up with Relbaic on the Project 1999 server. He's on Phinny now.

Jeisenne here, formerly an enchanter, but now I play a necromancer since being on p99 in 2014. My old girls are now on the Luclin server, formerly Veeshan. Still Happy Tushy Dancing across Norrath, just in skeleton form nowadays.
  17. MistaBrown New Member

I see a lot of familiar names also! Vatsyayana, Mayana here. I was in The Final Covenant. So strange how much you remember from a game so long ago...
  18. 6rout Lorekeeper

Heyyy I remember Kalendrox :)

Was Arsis Appoggiatura, bard in Amici, and then later Pendrell Flux, mage in Storm Spirits.

Currently I am Woot, warrior on Agnarr.
    squidgod likes this.
  19. Jeisenne New Member

Vatsy I remember you :) I'm still very good friends with Dystopya and I keep in touch with him via FB. Hi hi!
  20. Fellynn2 New Member

I was Vektor, Ranger. Recognize a ton of names! Hi!