Old Innoruuk Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darshan, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Darshan New Member

Just posting to see if anyone is still around from the original Innoruuk server.

I played Darshan (DE necro), Pesmerga (DE warrior) in the guild Apostles of Teir'Dol then Disciplines of Discord (Anyone remember Cataclysm?). Then I went from there and played many years with Dead of Winter (Meslow, Zatharas, Ravenice, Kidtec etc...) they disbanded for a hot minute and I joined Fortress of Honor (Thanks Relbaic!) until they disbanded and Dead of Winter re-formed as Relentless Winter. I have played off and on since PoP just curious if anyone else plays from that era/server?
    Necrobutcher likes this.
  2. Mhad Lorekeeper

Some of us are still around.
  3. khysanth Journeyman

I was on Innoruuk as Khysanth (high elf mage). Was in a few guilds during my time there -- Dragonguard, Legions of Darkness, The Pantheon.
  4. Darshan New Member

I remember all those. Wow you were in The Pantheon, what happened to that guild I heard at one point they were asked to go be a test guild in WoW upon release?
    khysanth likes this.
  5. Pizzaparty New Member

Cerveceria Modelo
  6. Really Angry Bear Journeyman

I didn't really play much back then, but I lived really close to Clan Impact's gaming center. Would see a bunch of them playing up there when I visited.
  7. Verily Tjark Augur

The remnants of the Innoruuk server are now on Erollisi Marr. I've been playing on Bristlebane for the last 2 years as an enchanter...

But back in the day I played from launch on Innoruuk, Tjark DE Cleric <Legions of Darkness>
  8. Glistarian Augur

Glistarian Bixiebane, enchanter in guilds you never heard of. Lots of time with the Team Epic channel, though, helping randoms with their epic kills.
  9. Heartland Augur

A few of us from Elder Force are still running around being bad at this game.
  10. Darshan New Member

I actually remember you Tjark. I was on old Innoruuk forums reading posts from 02 to 08. So many familiar names and guilds I wish I knew were everyone was like Sydsloot, Cataclysm, Corenn, Ravenice, Telik, Zatharas, Dirt, Esponoza, Grumblethorpe, Relbaic. I could go on and on. Game was magic back then.
    Necrobutcher and Janakin like this.
  11. khysanth Journeyman

Not sure what happened to everyone. I know one of the senior guild members went on to work at SOE.
    SyllySongSynger likes this.
  12. Horis New Member

Horis (Erudite necromancer) from <Dead of Winter> then <Siege of Despair> after DoW broke up. As mentioned earlier the Inny server is now part of the E-marr server. I ran into Meslow the other day on the Quarm server he is leading a guild on Luclin server, if you are playing live you may want to check that out. If your on Phinny holler at me as wizard "Anybody'.
  13. Bruticeobv New Member

Grandmaster Brutice Lee represent!
    Janakin likes this.
  14. Karhar Dream Crusher

Karhar still around on TLP and live, Silent Resurgence still rolling.
  15. Glistarian Augur

I think most people on the server were at least aware of Relbaic at one time or another. He's on Phinny, by the way, under the same name.
  16. Darshan New Member

I'm currently playing on Phinny. I will have to look up Relbaic and others on Phinny. Karhar you guys moved to TLP?
    I talk to Meslow all the time on Facebook. He's the only one I still talk to from the golden era.
  17. Relbaic New Member

Oh man, not sure that's a title im happy to have. I was no doubt an obnoxious teenager though.

Hi Pes :)
  18. Lenowill Augur

Lenowill the wood elf bard here. My iconic habit was using Iksar illusion and a blue robe a lot of the time, and I spent way too much of my life in and around Karnor's Castle because I loved it so much.

I think I remember seeing a Pesmerga around, and I know of Ravenice, Kidtec and Relbaic, as well as the various guilds mentioned.

I've not been active in EQ for some time as my roomies have had me playing other games, but I still lurk.
  19. Karhar Dream Crusher

No SR is still on Erollisi, i'm just playing on phinny
  20. Janakin Augur

Hey all, Janakin is still kickin' in on EMarr. LoD merged into SR and a good number of us are still raiding strong!
    SyllySongSynger likes this.