Luclin Barberry - rarity - across our 52+ players we have seen maybe 5 in two weeks

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xslia, Dec 17, 2021.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You meant berries and cream...
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

it's been added to forages on Beta, so likely just waiting on next live patch. I just got one in a raid on beta.
    Wdor, Ozon, Warpeace and 3 others like this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

This looking like every zone or just specific ones?

I have been going though several BETA ToL static zones foraging and zero so far. Does not mean they are not on the table, maybe rare? Druid with max forage AA and Foraging Machette.
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

umm. I got in in Primal Vampire raid last night. I haven't been through all of the zones on Beta once TOL went live..
  5. Grove Augur

With the January patch complete, is anyone foraging Barberries?
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

someone on zam is saying bloodfalls.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

It seems they really pulled the reins in this year on TS loot. I can say this with 100% certainty because I play the same way every year and the other person I group with has 0 interest in TS so I get all the loot.
    Just spread it out amongst all the mobs like it used to be.

If not drop the draught of the craftsman in price and you can lower the time they are active. I do not need 2 hours to make a few items. I spect most of them are bought just to save the items so they are not wasting garnets. I used to get hundreds of those gems most I have had on myself at one time this expansion is 29. You would think with needing what 8 or 10 silks to make one patch the mobs would drop 5 at a time.

Quit being so cheap!
  8. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    Don't you think that Garnet drops were perfectly fine, considering that each char needs like ... 15 total for augs and jewellery?
    Furs and Barberries were more troublesome than garnets. Dunno how they are now since I haven't killed a mob since patch...
  9. Aanuvane Augur

I think I can confirm they are not foraging in shadow valley, or if they are extremely rare. Was there for a while on Wednesday to check....
  10. Angahran Augur

Also not seen any in Ka Vethan.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  11. Warpeace Augur

Vex Thal was a no, spent a few hours there.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  12. Silu Elder

I got 28 off mobs killing in the outpost in ME last night for about an hour. That's more than I've seen in the entire expansion (outside of raid trash). The patch seems to have nicely upped the drop rate.
    minimind likes this.
  13. Maedhros High King

I find that they drop best from the corpses of the named in the missions.
    Of course if you don't notice it had dropped before you open the chest it bugs out.
    Reacquire through game play lolz.
    Laurana likes this.
  14. Shredd Augur

seen many drops from the trash in a raid instance when farming for luck augs.
  15. Coagagin Guild house cat

Just foraged one in Maiden's Eye on my Enchanter. Probably never see that again, lol. Yes, Barberry not Chokeberry.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  16. Warpeace Augur

Dang, and that's the worst ToL zone to forage things in due to the size of its forage table.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

I've gotten quite a few tonight without trying hard just watching youtube and killing ph's for a named.
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Taking they drop alot more off mobs in Maiden's than by foraging. Took me some 30mins to see my 1st barberry in ME.
  19. Schadenfreude Augur

About 10-12 times as common from ME mobs versus foraging.
  20. Drewie Augur

I was able to forage them in Bloodfalls, I suspect it's an expansion-wide rare forage.