so all the other games are getting bonuses but down time but not EQ1?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sicarious, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Sicarious Journeyman

2. Tweakfour17 Augur

3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

And?

go play them then, and enjoy your free stuff.
    Karreck, Gyurika Godofwar and Skuz like this.
  4. Sicarious Journeyman

you added so much value to the conversation.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Karreck likes this.
  6. Clefairy69 New Member

Because there was just a bonus in EQ, it is necessary for them to partially negate that bonus! Their exact logic.
    Sicarious likes this.
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Clearly there needs to be a double LDoN Point and double Doubloon currency weekend!
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Then we can be like E2 and complain the bonus is not the bonus we wanted? :D
    Gyurika Godofwar and Skuz like this.
  9. Koshk Augur

Final EQ Bonuses will be announced April 30th.
    Initial bonus value is 550% XP...
    ...but is reduced by 1% whenever someone asks for a new TLP.
  10. Loze Elder

So we'll be losing levels a week or so later?
  11. TheDohn Augur

Take the hint.
  12. Aiona Augur

Yeah, XP is so much easier to get now, I haven't bought an XP potion in years (and the last time I did, it was bought as a 'thank you gift' to my group).

Remember hell levels?

Edit: I am also one of those weirdo's that will sometimes fight healing mobs without interrupting them, just so my skills levels catch up close to my experience level. :D
  13. Nebby Lorekeeper

I love how these bonus xp threads go.

"Back in my day we had to walk up both hills"
    "Back in my day I created a Pally. This was during the hybrid penalty, I remember it taking months and months to get a to 20."
    Sicarious likes this.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

Remember? I'm living it. In ToV, 111-115 are all hell levels. Fortunately you just do the progression and that's where all the XP is, The ToV achievements all give % to regular XP and sometimes really big (like 25% of a level or more).
  15. Gnothappening Augur

I liked hell levels. They gave you a sense of accomplishment. I am odd though. I also liked the fact that medding before 30 meant you looked at a book. It was kinda neat and gave you something to look forward to. Spells every 4 or 5 levels was also neat to me. Then again, in WoW I liked talent trees, some classes being specific to horde or alliance, and not adding in pandas.
  16. Sicarious Journeyman

Doesn't need to be an xp bonus could be something else and it should be something since it was down for a full day.
  17. Aiona Augur

I started a reply to this but ended up rambling and writing way to much for a reply, so I made a new topic instead of posting it here.
    (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-in-my-day-we-walked-uphill-both-ways.274542/)

On topic, I am not against an XP bonus. Don't get me wrong. I just don't feel that EQ not getting one is an injustice or anything of the sort. :)