Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Prisoner Journeyman

Please lets keep this thread serious about what kind of WORLD RECORDS and world firsts will be shattered by the premier EQ guilds on the TLPs this round????
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

I once met an ESPN reporter at a Chevelle concert and got a picture with her. I'll see if I can find her and have her cover this as it develops.
    Toruch Fleshrot and Ulain like this.
  3. TLP Addict Augur

At this point there's only really one guild going for server firsts so expect them to take most of them unopposed.

Most of the other raid guilds will more likely take a week off to level to 60. 90% of the server probably don't give a rat's and will be leveling, doing epic stuff, farming krono etc.
    CokaSZ and Gremin like this.
  4. HicksAradune Augur

i wonder who'll get server first!
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  5. Protagonist Tank

There's only one guild that gives a about this. Everyone else is just playing a video game. There isn't a competition.
    CokaSZ and Skuz like this.
  6. HicksAradune Augur

Yeah, so many guilds at the start who were saying how they were gonna push for server firsts etc who quickly changed their mind to "No one cares about racing" after they get repeatedly stomped over... I get it.
    ttin likes this.
  7. Wengi Journeyman

8. HicksAradune Augur

9. HicksAradune Augur

and rizlona? fake server!
  10. Wengi Journeyman

I'm looking forward to the "we zerged these mobs that have AoC's really fast using our Jboots for agro" post later this week. It's impressive motivating so many people to only do a faction of the expansion then consider it complete.
    CokaSZ, Rizlowned and TrollMan like this.
  11. TrollMan Elder

Here we go again - I'm just glad you got the server firsts and OW mobs.. I couldn't imagine how damaging it would be to your ego if this wasn't the case. Must make you feel real good and I'm glad you care about it that much. Might be the only thing you care about, which is a good thing.

Thats EQ Baby will get the server firsts on Aradune, they will take their 200 + Zerg and kill any OW mobs and feel good about it. <3

Still not first, but as long as they are first in their eyes; thats all that matters. LOL:
  12. Protagonist Tank

I don't have a dog in this fight man. Never did.

Some of them absolutely thought they cared. But they proved they didn't, and now admit they don't.

I'm not crapping on you for doing it - it's a game, and however you want to have fun is fine. But it'd be disingenuous in the extreme to pretend there was anyone even pretending to care or compete at this point.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  13. TrollMan Elder

Hicks life revolves around trying to be best in EQ and that's all he'll ever be good at. Least it's something he can take pride in. Good luck on competing against no-one in Kunark, Velious, Luclin, PoP etc... LOL
    CokaSZ, Rizlowned and TLP Addict like this.
  14. jeskola pheerie

Everquest 2 holds two World Records in the Guinness Book of World Records, one for /pizza and one for first parallel mmorpg universe or something dumb like that. I am not sure the records discussed here are any more or any less important.
  15. Siah Elder

Not true, actually we have started competing against ourselves recently...
  16. TrollMan Elder

Cool story. No one cares lol
    CokaSZ, Ulain and Rizlowned like this.
  17. Wengi Journeyman

You're competing to see who can do 7 raids or 4.5% of classic everquest the best?

[IMG]

Next time just be like - World Record 4.5% of a 20 Year Old Everquest Expansion Completed!!!!
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The one world record I can see getting broken during Kunark on Aradune is this one:

[IMG]

Cicelee, CokaSZ, Ulain and 2 others like this.
  19. Protagonist Tank

This thing you're doing, where you rant and froth at the mouth over how he plays a video game? That's the exact same amount of cringe as bragging about playing a video game.

Y'all are way too emotionally invested in pixel elves.
    Rizlowned likes this.
  20. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

Y'all got half the server's population jammed into one guild. All those other racing guilds....you ate them. Imagine the 10 best teams in football all combining together to make one super team than bragging they win the Super Bowl every year, that's you guys.