Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Wengi Journeyman

Not sure but he's just trying to provoke a reaction which is very EQ TLP. But as the saying goes, Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

[IMG]
  2. Greasus Ogrejesus New Member

Why do people care so much? If <That's EQ Baby> focuses on running to OW kills, batphones, whatever, does that affect your level of enjoyment? Commenting on what makes EQ fun for people based upon your subjective playstyle is ridiculous.

Be it "racing," multi-boxing, min/maxing, who cares. Game's been around for over 20 years with several iterations of TLPs. Same silly arguments rehashed. Geez....get a new script already.
  3. HicksAradune Augur

Who the hell enjoys doing hunter achievements and visiting every zone ? You do - happy for you. If only I was able to run a macro to do it all for me on aradune , I might have bothered

Thank you. My enjoyment comes by beating records and getting server firsts and winning races. Not my fault the rest of the guilds gave up cos they cant compete :)
  4. TheGoblin Elder

Is it still a a race though if, as you said, everyone else gave up? Are you racing DZ guilds on thier kill to your Open World things now?
  5. HicksAradune Augur

So we've noticed this past week or so that when we dont move to OW spawns as soon as they spawn like we usually do - other guilds do attempt it. Maybe a bit slower than they should but there are still guilds out there tracking OW spawns who will continually say "we arent interested in OW".... like Rampage today wiping to Naggy in the middle of the afternoon in Europe lol

There's also the attempted coallition of guilds that is attempting to thwart our attempts, and there are still guilds out there with comparable raiding size as we do who could step up and give us a challenge. I wish they would, but unfortunately i cant see it happening until a few of the smaller guilds start to struggle and merge together to make a stronger guild.

Im also super excited to see the amount of trains were about to get while at camps - i love expansion launches!
  6. Jaime Lannister Augur

What am I looking at here.

Has Hicks with more HP, more AC, more Attack.. but listed as 3rd?
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Sorted by achievements by the looks of it, slayers, hunters, explorers *shrug* to each their own.

He's also listed #68, I assume the filter was every server but only looking at lvl 50s, so whatever that tells you?
  8. Loze Elder

Can I use some of this salt for my popcorn?
  9. TLPman Augur

The most funny thing about this post and "EQ baby" and Hicks and abashie they have been trying for the last 3 TLP servers to be the top guild and OW guild that gets all the OW kills. yes the last 3 TLP'S they have been smoked and this is their server with no one to race with. So Hicks and abashie congrats on getting your server only took you how many years? The best part is all the crap they are talking now because they are the " top guild" on the server, OH PS all other top guilds on all the other TLPs had people they had to DPS race you don't have that here so really you are no better then you have been in the last 3 TLPS

at the end of the day they have wanted this for years now they think they are cool kids. Simple fix people just /ignore them don't banter back and forth with them they are like 10 year old school girls they just want attention don't give it to them.

Advice to you Hicks stay classy keep your mouth shut and do you stop acting like a 10 year old school girl.
  10. HicksAradune Augur

yet here you are <3
  11. Gremin Augur

Do you always idiolize men who where pansies in combat?
  12. Fixit Journeyman

13. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

even if you win at the...
  14. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

they've found the one mmo dead enough that they can win
  15. Wengi Journeyman

Is there something comparable in any other MMO? I mean that you fabricate a competition for open world monsters that people can just raid in instanced AoC zones whenever they want. You would think if people wanted to compete for raid content they would do it on live where you can actually compete with other guilds. The only difficult things early on are the hunter's, things that actually take time and effort to do. I think Hicks summed himself up pretty well, saying he would only do things that are difficult if he didn't actually have to do them, which is ignorant and telling all at the same time. I like the I'd only do difficult things in EQ if I didn't have to actually do them mindset, it sums up a lot of Aradune really well.
  16. Kronotowin Elder

Let me know when a PvP TLP opens so these neckbeards actually have real competition for open world targets.
    Rizlowned likes this.
  17. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

welcome back, sam "the man" deathwalker
  18. Ginix Augur

Oh, I wish.
  19. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I think you threw "serious" out the window by posting "Premier EQ guilds!?" Its only a game friend! ;)
  20. phaeril Augur

Can we get a listing of the current WORLD RECORDS, so we know what kind of predictions we're making here?